What if the Light Emperor does not exist on our world?

Eternal Ones, Pantheon of Death, ` New Interview`

The fact that the interview calls the Titan Keepers the Pantheon of Order would suggest that Odyn was the corrupter of the Titan World Souls not Aman’Thul.

The One True Timeline? Odyn’s doing to enforce Order on Time.

This reminds me of Firim’s words:

https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Firim_in_Exile,_Part_7

The six forces that pointed toward a seventh, and yet denied it. For a long while I considered this seeming contradiction no more than another variable. An unknown waiting to be solved.

But the song of the oracle continued to reverberate in my consciousness. And as I allowed my focus to soften, my grip upon the tangible to loosen, the geometry took shape in my mind.

It was both six AND seven. The six were one, and the seventh the other.

Did they desire union? The song seemed to say otherwise. Both were, yet only one could be.

The melody shifted. I shuddered at the shape it took.

This was not a variable to be solved. It was a solution awaiting its opportunity.

The Titans are a solution to the war between the 6 Cosmic Forces!

The Last Titan in that case would happen after Illidan freed Aman’Thul and the Titans from Odyn’s corruption upon which they head to Azeroth to rip open the path to Odyn’s mechanism for inducing Order Corruption.

The discovery that the Titans broke off from Order and ripped open the path to his machinery would probably drive Odyn to rush to force Order on Azeroth as soon as possible!