What happened to "WARFARE" <H>..... :(

Meleth We killed Sapphiron and then did one pull on Kelthuzad. That was as far as we got. I still have the frost resist gear.

2 Likes

I signed up to vanilla friends. I will also come back for classic servers possibly with my son this time around :slight_smile:

I would really like to play with old warfare buddies that’s for sure

1 Like

It yoyo-ed a bit before then. IIRC Warfare first got server first on Broodlord Lashlayer in BWL https://web.archive.org/web/20051211071843/http://www.blackhandwarfare.com/

2 Likes

Those glorious screenshots. Thank you for posting that.

2 Likes

Gus, for those screenshots I will buy you your mount in Classic! Dear lord the back and forth on twin emps.

2 Likes

LoL. Thanks Hasshe. An ale from Lion’s Pride Inn will be plenty :slight_smile:

Speaking of classic. My wife (Syanna), and I have been in touch with Keah and Cryspin, and Mactruck. Excited about Classic and looking to play Alliance this time, PvE server with similar raid times as we did way back when.

Syanna reached out to Trech too (via linkedIn, because that’s the obvious messenger choice when talking about WoW :)) and got a “solid maybe” as far as his return.

We’re trying to find Trith out there too. And all others who find these smoke signals.

Would be neato if some old WF folks could join up in the same guild together for Classic.

If anyone is playing the beta, send us a tell. Our character names there are Skys and Syanna on the PvE server

I really need to change the character i have logged in for the forums. Caliro here. DO we have to go alliance? Ill do whatever the gang is doing of course. :slight_smile:

LoL, well I do… my wife, and a couple others close to me, will only play Alliance this time.

I learned from a video with Mark Kern, one of the original guys who created the game, that WoW used to have a horde/alliance imbalance issue in Asia. Mark flew to Hong Kong to figure it out… turns out Asia loves cute things. Even their monsters are cute. Big reason Blood Elves were created for the horde.

At any rate, my wife is part Japanese… so… Alliance it is. Keah and a couple others interested in change of scenery too.

Thats a shame. I am horde all the way here. I love playing shaman. Maybe you can ioin the reformed Nephilim. Been talking with Woo and he is showing interest in starting up the Paladin.

This is Dlingy “Zandorf Down” boy. Glad to see you guys still have memories. I put my contact up in the vanilla friends thing. Hit me up sometime.

1 Like

Well at least if we end up going different factions, we can choose the same server.

1 Like

I’m horde to the core as well. I’ll probably play a shaman again like puma.

Wassup QUIN! i used to play a mage named Casts, miss the pvp grinding days with WARFARE and PANIC. Sad to hear most people have quit, hopefully some come back for Classic.

Hey all where is everyone rolling now that servers are out? Im leaning towards the RP PVP server horde side. Looks like it will be a popular server.

I’ll be rolling on the Herod server horde side with a couple of friends. I was talking to lasider and they might join us on Herod too. would be really cool.

Ill reserve a character there

Some panic, couple cool cats and a milvel rolling on thalnos pvp server horde side.
Felter#1507

Gus, Syanna, Keah, Maca (Abrahms), Crispyn, Trith, and a rock solid ‘maybe’ from Trech are going Windseeker EST [A].

Fanning huge smoke signals your way in case anyone wants to reconnect!!!

Anyone get a hold of Rahjen to see what he is up to for classic?

Rahjen moved out of country. Think euro servers.

Boo Gus. Come join Hiru, Booda, milvel, me and many others on thalnos horde

1 Like