What happened to "WARFARE" <H>..... :(

SOOOO.... back in vanilla, I used to play a troll mage name Quinearle on this server. at the time, I played in and raided with the guild Warfare. Warfare was the best guild on the horde side from BWL all the way to Naxx(pre BD). I would assume that they were still first place on horde after that but I quit the game right before the expansion so I do not know.... I just came back to the game a couple of months ago on a different server but I was just curious if there are still players on this server from the vanilla days, players that remember warfare and could tell me what happened to them or where they went... Did Rahjen(Bob Ross) finally get burned out on raiding and dissolve the guild or something?
Where did Rahjen, Wari, Hallucinate, Bane, Wilton, Dlingyboy, etc go....
Former Warfare here. They transferred to Malganis after blackhand died during cata. The players you list have mostly quit. Wari sometimes comes on in my guild since he was a member of both. Sorry to break it to you. I went by Pumaran at the time. I was a Shaman.
I absolutely remember you my friend..... that's crazy.. I cant believe that blackhand died... back in our day, it was one of the top servers in the world..... we were top 5 for AQ unlock and the server was always full and had to wait in que at times. Ohh well, it is what it is. Im not sure if you remember me bud but I just figured I would see if anyone is still out there.
I remember you Quin. I think we may need another server merge. Not
enough people to do things with. The server has one guild on Alliance pushing mythic hard. Didn't use to be like this.

I wasn’t in Warfare so I don’t remember many of them but I see the random old classic players every now and then. People also don’t use the WoW forums as much as they used to. If you get a classic guild as your guild you might get random tells from people.

Ha! Long time, crazy to see this thread! Glad you started it Fuzzy.

Zandorf, Mactruck, Rahjen, Keah, Overen, Hazen, Dlingyboy, The Frenchies (Aragor, Ryddor, Yoshimentu), Mohalm, Jyashati, Gigaduke, Trech, Lela, Trith, Hingis, Crispy, Nailz, Bahne!!!

Where are youuu!

Miss everyone!

P.S. Just found June 11th 2005 Sul-Domo raid attendance list haha!

Aragor
Arek
Asintoth
Bahne
Barak
Chaz
Cres
Didori
Dlingyboy
Doji
Faustt
Gigaduke
Grub
Gus
Gyuu
Hazen
Hingis
Hughheifer
Irda
Jarulf
Jyashati
Keah
Kogarne
Korz
Kos
Krusher
Kyvon
Lela
Lissom
Maca
Mhalise
Mohalm
Mortella
Mortificus
Nailz
Overen
Py
Rahjen
Raknar
Sakarrn
Seska
Shabren
Trech
Trith
Vanis
Vuronac
Xerze
Yodatwo
Zandorf
Zep
Zourn

Bane started Titan after he left Warfare… I wasn’t there for the fallout (BC?). I was in Titan from our first Algalon kill to our death as a guild when Cata was announced. Bane and the officers all decided to call it there, it was a crazy ride, heartbreaking.

I see him on steam playing games pretty often. He hasn’t touched WoW since. We all still don’t know what he looks like or what he does. Miss him to death.

I think there’s some old Warfare people in AO on mal’ganis

lol… I remember flagging outside BWL to MC toss some of you off the ledge into lava…while waiting for raid to start w/ (A) Fusion

#vanillablackhandmemories

I thought Cool Cats was the #1 Horde guild in vanilla?

Oh man, lot of familiar names there, so nostalgic haha. I wasn’t there as long as those players, but I remember a lot of fun in Naxx! (Ojimbly, Orc Warrior)

1 Like

Wow lots of feels here.

Caliro here. Hunter from Warfare. I joined right before we cleared Nef for first time and then i retired right around the clearing of Loatheb( i think that was my last Naxx attempt). I quit for a while and then came back on another server with some work friends. I kept up with the guild website for quite a while after i quit and was sad to see the guild fallout in BC.

Still remember that first C’thun kill. Sooooo many long run backs. Still without a doubt the best gaming moment i have ever had.

Recognize so many names on that roster list. A few missing that i remember were Aamina, Mezar, and my hunter lead started with an O( cant remember the rest of his name to save my life).

I think i remember you Ojimbly and Quin, but to be honest ive been married and had two kids since then so my mind isnt what it once was.

I plan on coming back for some Classic wow for the nostalgia of course. Not sure as to the time i will have to play. I hope to see yall there.

Add your info to VanillaFriends website.

1 Like

I did Caliro. I miss you and the others. We had a bang up team in Classic.

I will start a new Pumaran when Classic hits.

1 Like

For anyone looking for the old boss they are on the Draenor Server in a NEW warfare guild and are already 5/9 BOD. Send the old man a message.

Oh wow that’s awesome Puma. Tell them hello.

Also, just out of curiosity, does anyone remember how many bosses we killed in Naxx before BC? This is purely for bragging rights for all the young dudes I now manage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha wow I came across this thread wondering if people of warfare still discussed the old guild. hey puma how are you man?

warfare was the best gaming experience of my life to date and I still miss a lot of people in the guild.

2 Likes

I am doing fine. Got back into the game in August and have been playing since. Looking for ward to classic to play with old friends.

2 Likes

warfare cleared everything up to the 4 horsemen before bc. couldn’t beat them we ran out of time bc came out. our server had huge lag issues because of the thaddius encounter we wasted quite a few nights

cool cats were the number 1 horde guild until we passed them when we killed the twin emperors before them.