What happened to the Brutosaur?

What an absolutely monster necro

Is that even legal?

Rentfree: “I will make it legal.”

3 Likes

try to petition to bring it back

1 Like

This level of necro should be forbidden. Worse than a made for home video sequel of Pet Sematary.

2 Likes

how long ago was this created and the person that necored is Kharneus he is using his secret people

It’s gone.

3 Likes

what is gone

Thought I fell into the past for a moment.
Crazy how people find and then respond normally to posts this old.

2 Likes

i fell into it!! why the hell is bumped up lol

2 Likes

there is another magic class called the chromanscer - time traveling magic

I mean it makes perfect sense, why do you think they rarely add auction house to the main cities in new expansion? It’s so people will still go back to the old world main capital cities so the world feels alive.

I bet they absolutely immediately regretted adding the BMAH mount and I doubt we’ll ever see something of its like again.

That is a very old worn torn out excuse used by Blizzard and their followers this game been out for over 18 yrs this coming November and the player base is heck a lot smarter now then in those beginning days and we all know to make a AH/Bank toon in a major city with AH to use them to do our AH and Bank works…

It was mean and rotten spirited what they did too the Long Boi at the end of BfA…it was all done by them to make money off token sales from player base that might be close to enough Gold to buy the Mount …so they made up some silly excuse of the Long Boi passing away like real World Dino’s did…never has a high end gold mount the Mammoth or Yak ever been or suggested to be removed from the game but allowed the player base to spend what ever time it took to raise the needed gold not force them or encourage them to buy gold or gold tokens to beef up their gold amount.

3 Likes

What is engineering??? I got a AH oribos.

You said that wrong. I fixed your quote. The auctionosaurus may be ugly as frakk but serves a very useful purpose. An accessable game is not a worse game, although I agree the removal of the auctionosaur was nothing but an egregious cash grab. Glad I dont suck at making gold. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

They said it was being removed about half way through bfa. Still had about 6 months or so to get it after the announcement. I went from 200k to 7m in about 3 and a half months without buying any tokens.

Normally im against the whole blizzard doing things to fund more token sales but in this case i tend to believe thats the reason. I see no other reason to remove the mount.

Blizzard didn’t say or tell anyone about removal of the Long Boi it was found out by another player going though the upcoming files for the next patch …so of course blizzard had to come up with that fake story of life ends of the Long Boi to cover itself…it was a dirty rotten way to treat the player base…never have they removed a high gold mount from inventory till this mess…and it was done to boost token sales …

do yoiu think they might bring it back for sale or as a prize for something

It should be back on the vendor. Taking stuff like this out of game is dumb. There’s no reason for it.

2 Likes

Gone and limited time only. For stupid reasons.

1 Like