What happened to our BG marks?!

Big ol yikes. Good luck with this forum crusade. You seem to post a lot here so I understand your take now.

See you don’t understand. You say kick and scream. What are you even talking about? 10 posts about an issue and here you are guy who lives on the forums giving me weird takes.
You say people can be upset and complain but your posts clearly show a different story. I don’t even understand why you’re bothering. You literally earn nothing commenting on something giving weird takes except for your post count to go up. This wasn’t even a topic for you it was probably in hopes to get an answer. Tickets have been put in and they’re going to take 12 days to respond to while the time is continuing to go up. You’re clearly an attention seeking shill.

Not saying it wasn’t legit, but this kind.of thing happens all the time. Like some brought before regarding BFA mats. Azerite gear in BFA people were prefarming for weeks for the new currency, only to find out they didn’t get it on old gear. Every expansion people farm and buy quest turn in items to “get ahead” and find out they only get 5% of a level, not 3 levels.

Prefarming something to get ahead has risks. There’s a limit of 20 marks which players tried to circumvent to get a headstart on honor farming in prepatch, it didn’t work. Take the L and move on.

3 Likes

So they pay you for this? Like do you need this much attention to come into a lot of posts to give your takes that are obvious shills? It’s so weird.

I wasted maybe 8 hours but you’ve wasted days on the forums. It’s so weird. You act like people wanting an answer is so wrong. lmao

1 Like

I mean they disappear after 24 hours and rhe maintenance caused most to pass that point. I get being upset but acting like they just :poop: the bed just to take your marks is just dumb.

But I’d be salty if I spent x hours for nothing too. So wont complain about you complaining. Just don’t make up dumb tinfoil hat theories like blizz really cared. They really didn’t :joy:

1 Like

Then why do you care so much? Why did you waste so much time farming them? :thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t understand this take. People are saying on a lot of posts that they lost marks, not sure why, tell us why, etc, and people like you are acting as if everyone is throwing a fit about it. Do you understand we pay for a product and we are fully allowed to say something about it and ask questions? This doesn’t mean that they’ll get answered but I’m fully allowed to do so.

I was watching all the people complaining about not being able to get on and actually raging yet when people like me are asking legit questions yall have weird takes.

Why do I want to know if we’ll get marks back, if they’re gone for good, can we get a blue post about it?
What? Who said I didn’t care? Why do I care that I used some of my time to do something and it disappears? I pay money for the game. I’ve played for a long time and never posted on the forums. I can ask questions you smooth brained shill.

pfft! don’t act like what I quoted you as saying wasn’t trying to imply there was no benefit to farming these ahead of time for an advantage. Pathetic. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How dare I try to get a fresh 60 gear that’s behind naxx gear! Darn!

[quote=“Turboshock-netherwind, post:6, topic:969345, full:true”]
I also am out close to 50 Arathi Basin marks.

How when they only stack to 20 and that’s it? You can’t collect more than 20 at a time prior to prepatch. You can’t mail them because bop.

You love going in circles, don’t you? Now I’m back to questioning why you spent so much time farming them and care so much if they are so worthless.

You can go back to spinning your wheels now…I’ve had my fun. :rofl:

3 Likes

Forgot you’re a smooth brain.

I was mocking you. Pretty sad I had to point that out.

Came to this thread to thinking it would be mildly entertaining to read another crybaby’s take. But watching Noof dig his own grave deeper and deeper and realizing he can’t back out has been one of the best reads I’ve had in a long time.

People try to exploit the game and get a clout, I love it!

6 Likes

That’s blizzards fault if they can’t handle people playing BG’s before pre-patch.

Dig my own grave? What?

It’s pretty simple. The only hate here is against smooth brains who come in a conversation trying to get attention over something that doesn’t affect them at all.

Asking a question for a game you pay for isn’t bad and stop trying to make it that way. You guys are simping to the billionaire company for no reason. Let people ask questions and get bent.

I wouldn’t have even come here if the small indie company(that’s sarcasm for the smooth brains) didn’t have a 12 day wait to view a ticket. I remember back when they had 11m subs and it didn’t take remotely this long to get in contact with support. But the small indie billionaire company fired everyone and monetized everything while yall come to people’s posts asking questions telling them to suck it up as if you’re remotely helpful.

1 Like

If my post is a weird take to you I seriously question if you think anything but blind agreement is a weird take. I literally said I’d be salty too. I just simply called out some who act like it was all a plot for having a dumb take.

Either you didn’t read or you need to disconnect yourself from this cringey, blindly agree with me or there’s something wrong with you ego you got going on.

3 Likes

How would others agreeing with me matter? You don’t make any decisions on the game and nor do I as individuals. Our opinions don’t matter. I didn’t see anyone raging over the marks here so that was the weird take. No one is pooping to bed.

Either way blizzard answered my question so gl with your forum posting. Lmao 881 posts my god you people are weird.

Untrue. Your tears are delicious

4 Likes

If it was an exploit, you would just not get marks sent to you in the mail at all.

It’s not a scam; we all knew the risk

1 Like