What happened to humanity?

I wish fighting the other faction was just a given and that the npcs wouldnt keep doing this back and forth. Horde vs Alliance shouldn’t be the focus but it should be a given

1 Like

The creative team at Blizzard that had to come with with something after Metzen left is what happened. No more epic hero’s and conflict, it is a kinder gentler sort of world where you get a time out!

2 Likes

Turaylon? You mean the guy who spared the orcs who surrendered? Terenas? Thd guy who wanted to rehabilitate the Horde hence why he created the internment camps and didnt commit genocide.

As for Arthas, he caused more harm to the Alliance then the Horde ever did!

2 Likes

Oh, believe me. We don’t like how toothless our faction is becoming, either.

We’re about to lose our best and brightest undead scumbags to a lightforged idiot and her ocean hobo friend.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s not the Orcish Horde. It’s Thrall’s Horde and has been since WC3.

1 Like

I would love it if the story had a time-skip. Things would make much more sense if Azeroth got another twenty or so years of being mostly at peace.

And here I thought this thread was going to be about that poster who starts all those flamebait anti-LFR threads…

It stops when you turn from one another and walk away.
–Unknown Pandaren of no importance

Maybe humanity is horrible enough in real life that the devs want a break.

Um, Metzen was Thrall. Nuff said.

we had a warlords of draenor expansion just so we could see the old orc clans in their glory days but what about a kings of the seven nations expansion where we get to see the original human kingdoms in their glory back during the great alliance of the second war (ik one nation was destroyed at this time but hey its an AU why not)

it isnt fair, dont tell me the alliance side was as satisfying, the draenei were nowhere on the artwork or any promo for WoD

1 Like

That’s because no one (that matters) cares about the space goats. They just need to stand there and look pretty.

Check out this sweet horde tat we get though.

Very apt analogy. Unfortunately.

1 Like

I think you mean Alterac which was another of the human nations back in WCII. Not the same king made into a death knight.
(alterac was destroyed when the other alliance nations discovered their treachery).

IDK man look at the Hong Kong protests and Venezuela. Were still pretty violent. I don’t think humanity has been made weak at all.

Can’t believe I have to say this to what’s probably an adult: you don’t get to dictate what people like and don’t like.

Posting in a male human paladin thread.

2 Likes

Actually they say, there is no war going on here, what are you talking about?

In the quest for blood, treasure and wanton slaughter of beings who think differently from yourself, religion is the all-time champ.