What happened to humanity?

Don’t whine about being left alone by this gang of god-awful writers as some horrible fate, lest you get a taste of the Horde’s vaunted “favoritism”.

1 Like

Sorry all I read was a super sekret MAGA organization thread where every body else on the planet don’t matter. Nice try though. Yea read your thread about 5 times. It is beyond cringe. No context just " but mah humans " err sorry good ol’ boys.

/wistful sigh

I’m designed with an innate need to cause pain and suffering and death. You’re speaking my language.

2 Likes

global organizations irl and in games I am firmly against.

Losing all your kingdoms, and having your mage capital go neutral didn’t exactly put you in the strongest position in the world.

Um…hello? Have missed everything that Genn has been up to since literally the Cataclysm? How he’s gone straight Captain Ahab on Sylvanas and the Horde. Varian sacked two Horde capitals.

40+ years of war tends to exhaust people.

The Alliance didn’t sacrifice the Kal’dorei in the name of peace. Anduin refused to mobilize troops to help them reclaim Darkshore … likely cause it would have meant some human-centric area would have been less defended.

Just look at the build-up to Battle of Dazaralor. Alliance troops are mobilized knowing that they are going to die. Not one human troop in the bunch.

Get called to the meeting of Alliance leaders before attacking Dazaralor and who’s there: Genn, Anduin, Jaina, Mathias, and Geblin (as the sole non-human there).

Alliance is the “Just Us” League … as is Just Us Humans matter.

well thats the issue with kings… you are required to do as they command or leave. ;D

good thing the horde is moving to a more sensible committee.

“Any Horde leader that isn’t a warmongering genocidal maniac is a Alliance bootlicker”

Sylvanas fans.

9 Likes

Sometimes war itself is the true enemy.

1 Like

you forgot depression
Thrall blames himself for Theramore, Pandaria and the Iron Horde (maybe last Legion invasion too) since all those happened because… he chose Garrosh as warchief…

2 Likes

You are right maybe now he can take the reins back as warchief and be like he was back when he formed the horde. Someone who the alliance feared and respected at the same time. For me the Varian Thrall dynamic was the best. Varian and THrall are both smart and strong. Both went through hardship that made them be epic characters. REally sad Varian is gone and Thrall was reduced to being just like a normal orc warrior lol. But maybe he will wake up soon.

1 Like

No war lasts forever my son.

Human guilt

I did really appreciate the past lore from the WC2 era discussing the historical power of the human nations. What made Vanilla so compelling to me was discovering how all those nations decayed since WC3. The early Vanilla quests involving Stromgarde, Alterac, Gilneas and the remnants of Lordaeron were really cool and gave me hope that one day new characters would ascend and these nations would come back.

My prevailing theory as to why the story went the way it did in BFA is Blizzard needed some lore justification to give players cross faction PVE grouping options in 9.0.

No, no, no. I didn’t say shoot to kill. I said…

2 Likes

Anduin happened.

You also used to have concentration camps of orcs, as well as that one King in Stromgarde that betrayed all the other Kings and let the Orcs do what they wanted until he got taken down rofl.

(btw, was that the same King that we raised as a DK?)

Seriously, I play Alliance cause it does have a rich backstory. But this expansion was me being Alliance until my buddy wanted me to play Horde. The story wasn’t there for Alliance the way it was for Horde, and it was very obvious this expansion.

You can role play it however you want, you don’t have to consider yourself a flower. Just play it as you’re biding your time, that peace will never last. They’ve been having Genn stew, and he’s not gonna just let Tyrande go off and do his own thing.

I think they’ve been having his inexperience show since Legion. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in next patch, and even next expansion. I don’t wish for Anduin’s death like some do, but I do wish it goes beyond just humans :slight_smile:

the entire expansion so far has been about jaina. she was even a raid boss that did NOT die. how is that not entirely alliance story?