What future Heritage Armor are you excited for?

They’re really not though lol. Log into a fem nelf and you will see. Large but not that large. They’re just a little smaller than male humans.

Pandaren. I’m hoping that Blizzard designs something that represents the Celestials and not just have it be HD Stormstout.

yes, i know, but you deserved that insult for not responding to me on btag. :frowning:

I was too busy with my elf mage making fat stacks of gold. You need to spam me if I’m on Morinehten, dear.

forsaken will most likely have a death metal type of feel to it with spikes and skulls etc

1 Like

Don’t you mean… an undeath metal feel?

:drum:

Since I only play Horde I’ll have to say Goblin and Forsaken. Orcs have the garrison set and the warfront set so I can’t see them getting another set. Only Forsaken kind of got one with the warfront set also imo. Goblin’s heritage armor needs to be pretty good though or I’ll delete the only two I have. Just waiting to see if it’s worth it to level them based on their heritage armor. Now if the Goblin heritage turns out dope as fu@% I’ll level at least one of those before it goes live.

Future heritage armor I want is Mok’nathal. Would be nice if Blizz included an actual playable Mok’nathal so I can use it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

None really. Really beginning to doubt that there will be Heritage Armor for Night Elves or Humans. They will probably cop out and say some other set that every race has access to is their heritage armor.

Pandaren and human.

Forsaken and Orcs

Worgen should get hide weapons for heritage. Its all they need

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Night Elf heritage armor the most since they’re my favourite race haha

OMG yes!

My Worgen rogue would be so much cooler if he could use his claws :weary:

1 Like

Worgen!!
/bias

given the fondness for accumulating wealth goblin will probably has lots of garish jewelry and an utter distasteful fashion sense

theyre all flash and little substance caring only about status and looking good

to that end whatever is the flavor of the month is what they would wear changing with the whims of what is the current trend and of course price is no problem the higher the price all the better since after all if it isn’t expensive then it clearly isn’t worth owning

4 Likes

Night Elf and Human.

I don’t know how I feel about that, too much skin being shown. Should have a bit more clothing.

1 Like

Not enough tbh

Human is what i’m most excited for, they could do something reallllyyy cool like the Mag’har and give us sets for each of the original human kingdoms (minus Gilneas, Dalaran and Kul Tiras for obvious reasons.)

Stormwind, Lordaeron, Stromgarde and Alterac