What future Heritage Armor are you excited for?

Title

What Heritage armor are you looking forward to?

For me, I’m excited to see what Forsaken and Worgen get. There’s so much Blizzard could do with those 2, especially the Worgen.

3 Likes

Definitely agreed with you on Worgen. I think Night Elf could be pretty awesome too. Excited to see what Blizzard comes up with!

All of them. I’m looking forward to Worgen and Pandaren the most.

1 Like

Undead of course

1 Like

NE, although I wonder what humans will get.

Pandaren. I play them a lot and I’m really curious to what it’ll look like.

1 Like

Worgen are gonna be really popular since its quite hard to get a decent xmog for them

3 Likes

It may look like a cooler version of me

Night Elf, I’m REALLY hoping they give us the classic armor from WC3 and the Vanilla cinematic that some of the new NPCs are wearing. I’m not usually a fan of bikini armor but it’s very iconic for Night Elves.

8 Likes

NE, since my other two characters are Night Elves.

I hope it is different enough from the Warden’s/Warfront look.

2 Likes

Worgen and Goblin. since they are getting a visual update come 8.2.5 i am hoping we get their heritage armor for both of them as well

3 Likes

Elite Classes or order hall upgrades to Heritage Armor!

Elite classes thought their respective races have or will have their Heritage Armor… it be nice if Blizz gave their existing H.A. a cosmetic upgrade for DH and DK to reflect their role and sacrifices be it by adding it Fel or Death Glowing FX to it, but it dosen’t need to stop there with the Elite it could be an Order Hall quest option for all Classes.

That’s what I like to see…implement with Heritage armors in the future…an FX update base on your class.

I would say I was excited for Kaldorei heritage armor, but I expect disappointment. Then again I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of our warfront gear, so all hope is not lost.

1 Like

I think I’m obligated to say :elf: :bikini: at this point.

I’m curious about goblins though. Explosives? Explosives!

1 Like

Humans and Night Elves.

Also OG orcs.

1 Like

Forsaken and Goblin, thats what i wanna to see.

1 Like

Regular Orcs.

1 Like

Orc. I need more options for red slabs of metal with spikes on my shoulders.

2 Likes

Orcs & Goblins

1 Like

i still think nelf heritage armor should be a priestess of elune mog though it seems most nelf mains want a bikini mog. :frowning:

1 Like