What does the lvl 60 pre order dragonflight boost include?

Hi I need help, boosts used to help max everything including flightpaths, crafting, garrison and more.
im wondering if it still does that and what is included now, does it also rank up covenants now? or any EW stuff?
this is the level 60 boost from dragonflight pre order.
not sure if this is the right place but i would like to know

The boost included with the Heroic and Epic versions of Dragonflight is a level 60 boost.

The following Support Article gives an outline of what is currently included with the boost.

I think this is what you are looking for:

Your character will be ready to play WoW content: quests, dungeons, and raids.

You will be ported to Oribos where you can immediately choose a covenant and begin exploring the Shadowlands. Shadowlands World Quests will be unlocked.

3 Likes

thanks for the reply but im wondering if it still includes level 3 garrison? and if it ranks up covenats to rank 40 or something to catch up or do you have to start at rank 1?
btw i done rank 80 on a main.

If you did 80 on a Main you should be able to buy a token next to the Oribios flight master to boost your Renown to 60 (I think it is?).

3 Likes

do you know if it includes level 3 garrison? for WOD asking because i want to change my main to a Dracthyr Evoker but i dont wanna have to redo most things my mains and alts have all of it done and some from being boosted in the old days where it unlocked most things.

I honestly don’t know. I have not tested it. I don’t have DF yet. I tend to wait until a bit closer to release plus I just had a HUGE amount of bills come due for house repairs :frowning:

Edit - I did use my boost last expansion on my first max horde char. Now I wonder if it also came with Garrison level 3 and I actually have one…and did not know it.

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t include anything from previous expansions outside of what is stated for Shadowlands. The Garrison boost was only included at the end of Warlords of Draenor.

If you look at the Support Article I linked it says the following for previous expansion content:

Content from previous expansions must be unlocked through normal play:

• Battle for Azeroth —Start the War Campaign by talking to the Hero’s Herald in Stormwind or Warchief’s Herald in Orgrimmar
  • Legion —Visit Dalaran to start the quest to unlock your Class Order Hall and to obtain your artifact weapon.
  • Warlords of Draenor —Visit the Dark Portal to start the quest to unlock your garrison.

That is generally how boosts work, if they are from the end of an expansion there are some catch up mechanics involved, such as a level 3 Garrison at the end of Warlords of Draenor, but that part of the boost was removed once Legion launched.

You would start at Rank 1. You’d have the option to skip the chapters and get rank 40 if you qualified for it based on another character’s progress (i.e reached Rank 80 on another character).

I believe you are correct, the Broker Mark of Distinction goes to 60.

9 Likes