What does Orgrimmar smell like

On a hot summer day?

1 Like

It probably smells like dirt and sweat.

5 Likes

Sadness and desperation with a hint of freshly baked bread.

3 Likes

I think it’s probably like an Arizona dairy farm smell mixed with a lack of indoor plumbing.

2 Likes

If this is a tauren dig, we have our own house :rage:

Moo moo buckaroo.

1 Like

Victory and winners

5 Likes

Rotting flesh, goblin sweat, unwashed Orc backside, Tauren manure, and lots and lots of iron :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hot arid desert, Spring fed pools. Since there is very little greenery in Org and it never rains, I imagine it’s dry and dusty so if you don’t tread lightly you’ll be choking on dust. Dirt. I think it smells like dirt. Everyone should have to wear a bandana over their nose to breath there.

You know that coppery smell when you pick an old penny out of something moist like a cup holder?

That plus feces… and GLORY!

1 Like

green sweat / rotten flesh / wet fur / troll toe-cheese and patchouli

an interesting combination for sure

1 Like

cow fertilizer and dead people

1 Like

Smells like winning pvp and high keys

3 Likes

I imagine not good. I learned something today about Disney’s different colored ground (there is a line of brown road to symbolize :poop: from the olden times, look it up) so I imagine that it smells a lot like crap. We have kodos, wolves, wyverns, all pooping everywhere underneath that desert sun. It also probably smells strongly like feet and wet fur.

Not good. Not good at all. It probably smells nasty.

1 Like

Not sure, but it’s in a canyon so no fresh air. :grimacing:

I’ve wondered this before. I imagine the smell of hot dry earth, wood/coals burning, various incense (in specific areas), and hints of crude oil.

An asphalt parking lot on a hot summer day.

Sweaty Orc body oder

I think you’d smell copper & iron to the extent you could practically taste it - mixed in with tasting your own sweat from the scorching heat beating down on your brow, with that freshly cut lumber smell that sneaks by your senses time to time – and when travelers pass by, you’d smell the dirt that rises up.

1 Like

Curious… Where did you smell troll toe cheese? And why? Why would anyone get close enough to smell troll toes??