What does Chinese Maldraxxus look like?

3 Likes

This is a bit creepier imo.

1 Like

That entire movie was a bit creepy.

“Eve, the animals are eating each other now!”

“I know, isn’t it great? Lions don’t have teeth for plants.”

1 Like

Some watership down too for a nice bit o nightmare fuel for kids.

2 Likes

And then finish 'em off with the Black Cauldron.

If the rest wasn’t enough to make 'em traumatized, the Horned King will surely do the trick.

2 Likes

Imagine carrying so much clout that huge companies spend precious resources making special versions of things just for you… it’s a little scary honestly

Hey careful with how you handle my precious childhood memories!

1 Like

Can’t help it. I’m happy.

wiggles toes

2 Likes

that is… certainly a look for the maldraxxi.

1 Like

I truly believe Winnie the Poo is a junky.

Oh that sounds lovely. Does the Chinese version have femboys too? Why do they get to have all the nice things?

Support the Chinese youth living ‘flat’ lifestyles and turning their backs on the hamster wheel that is their lives.

1 Like

He is LOL

In the 80s cartoon series I believe there was one episode where he empties like 50 honey pots in his house and starts begging all the other animals for more.

2 Likes

Their version looks like a cheap cellphone knockoff that’s missing assets

1 Like

They like to censor Corpses. Furthermore recently in 2019 the Government outright banned the stuff: https://gizmodo.com/chinas-new-video-game-rules-officially-ban-blood-corps-1834221957

Liches that are Skulls and Arms with nothing else don’t count as Corpses…

China is making sure Corpses and Blood are out of their games. According to reports it’s to put an end to violence in Video Games!

It’s terrifying, frankly.

Warning, political tangent:

We kowtow to a country actively committing genocide because we like cheap stuff, and nobody has any interest in standing up for human rights when it could hurt their bottom line. It’s N*zi Germany with better PR.

2 Likes

Unlike Germany they have Nukes and we are uncertain on where each of their Silos are in order to preform First Strike!

If we had certainty of that the Country would be driven to it’s knees very quickly and forced to surrender!

1 Like

They gave Stradama booba

1 Like

As an addendum I should note that China’s nukes are in the Low 200s and aren’t even stored with the Missiles like America’s Nukes.

Furthermore the guys in charge of Nukes aren’t in charge of the Missiles.

They would need time to attach the Nukes to the Missiles which they might not even have! If the USA were to ruthlessly attack China it would crumple and be decapitated within seconds!

Even if they do attach Nukes to Missiles the EMPs would disable any attempt at aiming them thus leaving China with no recourse but to irradiate itself!

Once the USA makes a move against China it is all over for them! …and India(who is friends of both the USA and Russia) & Pakistan(friends of China) as well considering the US wouldn’t be stupid enough to directly aggravate Russia at the same time as China by detonating an EMP in their range…

I don’t know you but I love you and I hope that whatever you’re doing in life makes you happy

1 Like

(Also known as more nightmare fuel for kids)

1 Like