What does Chinese Maldraxxus look like?

Is it just mountains of bread and scarecrows or do they no longer do that in the Chinese version of the game.

“The House Of Ryes”.

19 Likes

You could have just used googled and got this instantly:

10 Likes

It’s actually the House of Thighs. A magical place

18 Likes

OMG! That is so weird!

1 Like

There’s about to be another bone in maldraxxus

Anyone got a link to the Chinese client?

For reasons

6 Likes

i like this answer

2 Likes

Maldraxxus is Chinese Plaguelands wow version, come on… you think that I will not realize about the content of that zone? once again shows that Blizzard forced politics into the lore and gameplay of the game.

Like the customization of the Forsaken and humans in the blizzcon.

coolest picture I’ve ever seen was I think it was patch 5.2 and the Oondasta graveyard on Chinese servers.

wiggles toes playfully

It’s the house of pie.

2 Likes

I’m always entertained by your posts!

1 Like

Boring. No Horrors of Decay, Bone, and Death since the Chinese really likes the censor Death and Decay.

I think he meant the zone, not the bosses and NPC’s.

At least it doesnt look like the hundred acre woods. There are some real scary creatures there.

2 Likes

Maybe because the zone doesn’t change much.

Moldraxxus… the decaying land of the Breadlords.

This is, of course a reference to how bones were replaced with bread in the original Chinese client throughout WoW’s start.

7 Likes

There’s giant bones and corpses everywhere, I’d be curious to see what they have done with it.

but that 1 slime thing has a cake on it’s head. or is the cake a lie?

1 Like

I assume aside from the model changes for decency censorship it’s just like Our maldraxxus…

…except that if you report a pandaren dressed like Winnie the Pooh, soldiers show up at his families house the next day with sedition charges.

1 Like

It’s key lime flavored

1 Like

i had some last night XD well a bunch actually now i got the runs :confused:

1 Like