What does 60 boost come with?

Looking for exact, specific details before I even think about spending it. How much time does it save me. What conduits, and conduit levels are included? Legendary patterns discovered? What will my covenant renown be? Will the campaign or korthia campaign be completed or skipped as if I used the skip? What ilvl set of gear will I start with?

Leveling doesn’t take too long, but if I can save tens of hours on conduit, renown, and story campaign play then it may be worth it.

Clark has a good thread on this already

2 Likes

Lookit you lookin’ all cute with your swank haircut and white hair! I love it! :smiley:

1 Like

This is embarrassingly bad. I am so sorry you spent money on this. Threads of fate with some of the valor chest items or korthia catchup gear is ten times better. Plus you’ll get conduits, renown while leveling. Starting at 60 with NOTHING is a slap to the face. I would legit ask for a refund. Just wow.

Shame? Maybe? I dunno.

Trust me you don’t want it. I made some 60 boost and played them once. Never felt motivated to get them geared tbh. Vs when I leveled one, same class, I felt motivated to get them geared and lookin at them to maybe be my new main.