What Do You Hope To See In Shadowlands?

I hope there’s a scene in the Maw where you find Varian and Saurfang surrounded by hundreds of corpses of the Jailor’s monsters, bored out of their minds going “one, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war”.

12 Likes

Pamela Redpath giggling and playing with a bunny in Ardenweld.

8 Likes

Oh my god yes. I did that quest before they streamlined it in Cata and it’s still probably my favorite questline in all of WoW. I’m down for them giving a nod to that.

I just want to capture one of those Owl people for my own.

I DO LOVE it. :heart_eyes:
And maybe the scene that Varian meeting his son and saying “You’re doing good.”
That would help our exhausted King a lot. :sob:

1 Like

I hope to see:

-I can still solo everything that I can solo now
-I can solo what I would have been able to solo had there not been a level squish (Legion raids)
-That Herald of the Titans is still possible to do and the squish didn’t mess it up
-That the squish didn’t mess anything else up that I’m not thinking of
-That there aren’t another 90 new mounts
-That Blizz increases the account cap past 50

-edit

While I’m here

-Pathfinder isn’t aids
-No aids rep grinds

1 Like

You’ll still be able to solo old content and I doubt they’ll increase the account cap.

i can’t have any expectations about blizzard anymore. Even lowest ones can turn disappointment.

5 Likes

Although not everyone is for, I am actually hoping for an opportunity to see what it’s like to be actually be a faction leader, It must but quite nice having your own place to stay and an army at your command.

Although Faction Leader simulator is very unlikely, I am more eager for exploration. I’ve also had hopes of the Jailer himself being revealed as a powerful shade, it disappointingly turned out he was merely the restless Ghost of a Titan instead.

2 years of fresh tears on the forums

Sylvanas’ head on a spit being paraded about like an Olympic torch.

7 Likes

Good class design and meaningful progression that isn’t entirely thrown out at the end of the expac, as is my characters are going to feel like garbage when I lose my traits and essences

1 Like

Varian was a badass. I miss him. Maybe bring Tiffen also.
I need to see Sauerfang for closure. And his son.
I need to see my girl Ysera.

1 Like

At least one poop quest.

A good game.

4 Likes

Unrestricted transmog

1 Like

I had hoped to see no Mortis before or during Shadowlands. So much for that happy new year.

Content that doesn’t feel like chores.

1 Like

50% of all useless content removed, like the pet battles

1 Like

It’d be nice to meet Uther, and learn from him!

1 Like