What do we do now?

What do we do now? Servers are down for 4hours and I don’t wanna go touch grass.

1 Like

half naked twitch e-girl streams seem pretty lit these days

3 Likes

I’m not going outside!

15 Likes

:rofl:

No joke? I actually can’t get into them. They are so boring. I can create better fantasies in my head. I still don’t understand how people watch those?

Honestly, they need to make WoW have emojis….I can’t emote when I can’t emoji.

Touch some beaches

And get swept up by a tidal wave? No thanks.

I’d much rather watch some one play a game I enjoy but much better than I ever could. Mostly RTS games.

I agree. Lately it’s more like…

6 Likes

Thats why you go outside early in the morning before it gets super hot. Early mornings pretty cool cuz the birbs are all out singinating.

1 Like

stick to the sidewalks.

2 Likes

I’m about to get lunch.

And get my phone replaced. I…dropped it in a pool yesterday. It didn’t like that too much.

I don’t have any sidewalks here.

Contemplate the meaning of life

Why are bellular and people pushing a void expansion? That is such a huge “boo” in my book. That’s almost as bad as “what, you guys don’t have phones”. We already had Sw and orgrimmar void invasions called visions of n’zoth. There is no way blizzard is stupid enough to make this repeat content. I don’t think anyone wants that at this point. Yet I hear everyone talking about it. Apparently bellular actually wants it…I think he is smoking crack.

You’re doing it! :joy:

1 Like

I know.

:post must be 10 characters long:

/moo :cow:

You can do a cookie eating competition with yourself

How many cookies can you eat in one sitting? Let’s find out!

2 Likes

Which is cool and all until one decided it wanted to sit outside my window and start singinating an hour before my alarm goes off. Ive basically given up and adjusted my entire day around the fact this stupid bird will wake me up earlier than I want.

if it makes you feel any better. there’s an entire colony of bats in my attic which wake me up several times a night and at around 5am the birds around here really start the singin.

1 Like