What do we do now?

Do you have a VR kit? You can at least touch virtual grass

1 Like

It doesnt. But it reminds me of being a kid and shooting nerf guns into the sky in the evening to play with the bats.

You probably saved us from dracula by doing that. You’re a hero.

1 Like

Lol, there was a noisy bird this morning. The noisiest bird I ever heard outside my window at like 3am. It had a terrifying screech it kept repeating.

1 Like

Vampire at night, Sleeping Beauty in the morning lmao. The mashup no one asked for in their life

1 Like

We get swole

It was just fun watching them attack the nerf balls/darts when I shot them up into the air, then being like “what is this” and dropping it.

I dont know why they did it. I dont know if this is a bat thing. To dislike nerf. But as a kid I thought it was amazing.

I want to clarify. I wasnt shooting at the bats. Just into the air. Then out of no where they’d dive bomb the nerf dart/ball.

What do now?

Anything would be better than being stuck at work. :cold_sweat:

my guess is the darts approximated their usual prey enough to try attacking it and realizing the foam tastes like foam. Kinda like how a shark chomps someones leg off thinking they’re a seal until they realize they’re eating garbage.

I gotta work so nbd for me at least

Maybe. I dunno.

I am not a batologist. I also dont share a house with them. I will bow to your experience.

i don’t really encounter the bats much. They’re more like noisy neighbors i occasionally see. All I really know is that all bats are actually dracula and they use noisevision to see with their earballs.

1 Like

I just found this YouTuber named metagoblin. Making a video about gold selling. Does anyone else have any idea wtf he is saying? Or have a hard time understanding him? It’s like not even worth it to watch. It’s so cringe. Does he rush these videos? He has 130k subscribers? How does anyone understand him. He deleted my comment about it, so he obviously doesn’t care what people think. He says words like Hostile instead of Hustle. Oh god the accent is so awful. Really pisses me off, because it seems like it would be good content if you didn’t have to rewatch a clip 100000 times to figure out what he says. That is probably why he has so many subscribers. YouTube algorithm is seeing people rewatch the clip several times to know what he is saying. I’m thinking about reporting him to YouTube for purposely manipulating the algorithm by purposely pronouncing words wrong to get rewatch hours.

Ima be over here with max Charisma in Baldur’s Gate 3, just skipping all the combat. See you beauties later.

2 Likes

I am really trying to wait for release before rolling another character.

1 Like

I just picked it up a few days ago so I’m good. But I heard ya’ll been slamming EA Act 1 for hundreds of hours, lol savages.

1 Like

Go back to sleep

Servies are up. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: