What do people think of centaur in DF?

X-files was my hyperfixation in 1998.

1 Like

I still think it’s weird that the centaur don’t have any children. This whole expansion has cute little babies and kids for everything
but the Centaur.

Also the matchmaker quest, was one of the best quests in the expansion, it was just so cute. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

same.
i was constantly plastered to their web forums.

1 Like

we probably were online friends at some point.

NOPE IT WAS MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH FORUMS AND THE INTERNET AT LARGE AND I WAS USING 1337 SPEAK AND CAPS LOCK ON CRUISE

these forums literally wouldn’t let me just post the above run on sentence.

1 Like

ThE fOrUmS dOn’T wAnT pEoPlE sHoUtInG aT eAcH oThEr fOr SoMe ReAsOn

Sansok Khan is prietty cool but
why is Okir so small? Is he just short, or suppose to be young? He’s the only short one in the whole plains it’s weird. o_O

We do know the Kahn trains her own hearing dogs, does she have a little stable where she keeps spare Okirs around?

Wasn’t there a Centaur child in the Taivan quest?

But anyway, I think most of them must just be sick and resting at home. After all, they’re all a little Hoarse.

5 Likes

clearly, the logical result of all those same-sex marriages that caused multiple panicked threads in General forums

3 Likes

There was. She lost her parents and Taivan got her to open up eventually.

There’s also a teenage windspeaker we quest with too. She’s the one who has the quest chain for Lizzie, that you get as a mount at the end of

1 Like

The LGTBQ backlash was sad but wholly expected given how large chunks of the internet are.

I wasn’t expecting some of those people to be legitimately mad about the Deaf Centaur chieftain. It comes up like once, what is being deaf a moral failing to these people too?

2 Likes

It’s unhinged to think there’s literally a cult working against you. The reality is so much simpler. You chose sides against your two friends, when called out you doubled down on your toxicity.

You sided against your friends when they were being bullied and harassed, worse, you joined in with the harassers, and they have every right to be upset with you. Especially when you continue to harass them and bring up old resolved drama. Shasani doesn’t deserve your constant harassment and neither do I. Grow up Doness.

4 Likes

I guess I am not the only one who gets this from them.

2 Likes

Sadly this toxicity is rampant here. Who knows it may be all the same people participating in it.

1 Like

Unfortunately these harassers are.
I’ve dealt with them in the past, and they still constantly bring up old drama not just about me but pretty much everyone for likes.
It’s a shame that there are still some people who can’t see this, even more a shame that they are still doing this.

I’m glad most people can see this though, I’m glad I have a large and supportive friends group now who are all well aware of it.

2 Likes

It’s awesome you have a support system. I think that’s key. Ironically, I recently befriended someone new who was like “yeah you have a support system in me and my three friends.” And then they did the same thing, gave “grace” to the harassers and then used thier platform to talk about me with zero context or knowledge about the situation :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Very sorry that happened to you, same thing happened here once before a few months back (tho I was kind of warned beforehand about this person).

Are you in the WrA Community Project Discord by any chance? Lots of really nice people, very drama free with mods who DO NOT let any of the stuff fly. It was made mostly to help Alliance out but a lot of Horde there as well.
(For obvious reasons, I cant give the link here)

2 Likes

I am not but i think I will check it out! I am constantly looking for a positive ingame community. Thanks Mo.

2 Likes

Imma be real, the opinions of people like doness or anyone else who hates are irrelevant.

They know NOTHING about me and they never will. I honestly pity them and their need to cause drama everywhere they go

Now, I’m off to go summon beetlejuice, I’ll bring the muffins, you guys bring the drinks :joy:

4 Likes

The centaur in Dragonflight, make me wish we could be centaur in the game.

3 Likes