What did you do in game today?

Nada, did things with the family today

I hit revered, got flying, and the only dailies I ever did after that were the Bejeweled ones, because I thought they were fun. LOL

Did my first covenant world quest daily run on my first 60. Not sure I’ll continue since it’s all borrowed progression and everything is scaled. Kinda thinking of dropping the chain to rescue people in Torgast and just going to older zones to muck about…hic!

Oh yeah. I only did those bejeweled puzzles a few times. They were a nice change of pace.

2 Likes

just bgs all day every day :slight_smile:

Level my shaman from 32 to 35. Didn’t have much time at all.

LFR on my monk
Torghast on my death knight

Raiding CN heroic in about 15 minutes.

Made it to Ardenweald (sp?), killed too many animals for my current liking, logged off

Completed a calling and my weekly Anima quest.
Collected two 184 trinkets from the mission table.
Completed composing two original songs, and importing them into Musician List.

A bunch of skirmishes out of boredom.
My +7 key.
Faked AFK in Trade District while looking at memes and drinking on the background.

Managed auctions.
Leveled alts a bit.
Bought a BoE.

I enjoyed playing my windwalker

tried to finish layer 8 of TC… close, but not quite.

maw stuff, which i only do once a week.

Went to Bastion and just had the worst buggiest time there. I did the 3 WQs, but only got 95% on the other quest, then the 4th WQ I did to get the 5% bugged out and wouldn’t show me where the last part was until I relogged.

I think I might just hate that zone, on the flip I’ll be very happy there once flying is set up. So many cliffs, so few reincarnations.

You must loathe Revendreth, then. :wink:

1 Like

Retail - Logged on and did the calling quest in Bastion

Classic - Leveled my Hunter from 38-40.

I didn’t log in.

Cleared 3 calling on mage
Some mythic+ on mage

Random bgs on my baby ww

Smacked Nomi around because the little darling still hasn’t giving me all the recipe ranks yet.

Did some auction house stuff.

Logged.

Raised my ilvl by 2 points.