What did Anduin do exactly?

I theorize it’s more a pattern than anything. When the Legion invaded his dad fought and died, he then played the role of watching all the other leaders save the world while he sits back in SW to lead back home, letting everyone else do the hard work, it’s also good to note that his friendship with Wrathion got his dad killed. Then BFA came, again he tries to do something but fails, in the end it’s Saurfang that sacrifices himself so him, the alliance and the horde rebels don’t have to fight an incredibly bloody battle.

Then shadowlands happens, he gets snatched up, imprisoned and his own incredible light powers get turned against him and he almost ends up being a big part of the reason death would get a titan soul only to get rescued…again.

Objectively speaking he has tried to do a lot, but he ends up failing and getting rescued like a damsel in distress.

That makes a bit more sense than it just being the getting dominated thing. to me

1 Like

How are any of the afterlives any different from this, with the exception of Ardenweald?

1 Like

Pfft Org?

Take it, you sweep into it like its Goldshire during happy hour.

Yeah I was worried after he stabbed what’s her name. It would’ve been a waste of an excellent pair of…

…wings.

1 Like

Anduin’s gonna go back to Azeroth. Turalyon isn’t old enough to sit on the throne or be called ‘Lord Commander’.

And mass murder, seeing as there’s corpses scattered around the Heart of the Forest when he leaves… (mixed Faeries and Vorkai, which is basically killing both civilians and soldiers)

1 Like

I said a while back I didn’t see where anything about Anduin had anything to do with snatching those sigils… Blaine or anyone else with a frostmourne blade could have done the same work.

What he needs to do is take a backseat and talk to someone about all the messed up bs he’s been through.

I think I heard somewhere that he was the formative designer responsible for deciding that tier acquisition rates for the unluckiest full-engagement players should continue to be this abhorrent by week six. Greymane out here rockin’ 0/4.

He was MC’d, but he played a part in the universe almost getting Thanos snapped. Not sure what’s hard to grasp about that.

The Sylv book implies Anduin is either visiting her or traveling with her in The Maw. So eh

the mawsworn weren’t wrong in idea.

Just…implementation. if they had focused on archon and any who would protect her let bodies hit the floor really.

You! Soul. Will you give your life to protect the archon?

Hell no…they ring a bell like I am pavlov’s dog or some crap.

Then stand aside!

Don’t have to tell me twice dude. Have at it.

No civilian casualties…all roided up smurf kills? Hey mawsworn you missed one over there.

haha lol good one. Were gonna kill the light fanatic Turalyon.

Was that him? I had assumed it was part of the overall maw invasion thing.

Anduin would absolutely hold himself responsible for what happened to lead to Sanctum and ZM where Zovaal got all the sigils (Anduin directly involved in handing Zovaal two of them).

He will need to come to terms with that as his burden and the end of his encounter is the start of that. Maybe Turaylon goes crazy despot and we need Anduin as the legitimate heir of Stormwind to get rid of his demons and lead the charge of Wrynn loyalists to reclaim Stormwind?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t remember him directly killing anyone while dominated

And even if he did, he was mind controlled so not really his fault

1 Like

LOL

Thanks for the laugh :joy: I needed that today

1 Like

Don’t worry guys I’m sure if we all read the new book or something lame like that it will explain everything he did!

its the things we didnt see him do that taunt him. Dominated by the jailer, forced to service him over and over while Sylvanus watched on, then cell mates with tarrague. very unpleasant things