What customization would you like to see?

Mount size scaling.

I wish even if it was just for me, to be able to inscrease the size of some mounts so they look better scale wise to the size of my characters race. Dragonriding mounts for instance have a larger size(only 2 are an exception) which make it way better on my orc then a ton of the old dragons.

Great mounts like the Hyenas or the Deluxe Legion Illidari mount were basically never used by me since they are miniscule on most races save super small ones like Goblins, Gnomes or Vulpera.

Mount scaler PLEASE BLIZZARD

1 Like

Not necessarily customization, but I feel appearances fall under making yourself feel more unique in game so…

Along with hero talents, I think they should have brought us more ways to change the spell animation/color of spells and abilities similar to warlock green fire.

I’d love more shadowflame looking fire and spells please.

And also some new glyphs for every class and spec!

I hate how I can’t use Glyph of Ember Shards (orange shards floating above my head) as a demo or affliction warlock. These being destro only kills a lot of cool t-mog to me.

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing Gnomes getting a share of Mechagnome hairstyles and vice/versa. Equally, customizing ears, eyebrows, and perhaps anything beyond more earrings that clip with everything and give some character of expression!

Alas, we all are screaming to the void. More Night Elf customization to come. :upside_down_face:

Glyphs would be lovely. I think a lot of visual spells for thematic tweaking to fit player fantasy of their specialization would be great. It’s honestly under appreciated.

2 Likes

In general, I’d like to see a complete overhaul of the system where instead of having static face options, we have the ability to pick and choose our characters face (jaw) shape, eyes, nose, and mouth.

Additionally, I’d like to see the following: body weight slider and height slider.

Dracthyr transmog.

Dragonmaw Orcs.

1 Like

This entire thread of compiled suggestions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grand-list-of-customization-suggestions/1149181

1 Like

The allied races need way more customization options across the board.

Vulpera should have some jewelry.

1 Like

Agreed. I should be able to wear vulpera fur.

Just kidding!

Kind of…

1. Ability to choose different colors for the DID’s fiery hair and Nightborne’s glowing hands
  2. Grimtotem markings for the Mulgore Tauren
  3. Feltotem options for the Highmountain Tauren
  4. Red Fel Orc skin tone for the base Orcs
  5. Felsworn options for B.Elves and Nightborne
  6. Xal’atath’s tattoos for V.Elves
  7. Dark Ranger option for Nightborne (still think it’s dumb they’re the only Elf that can’t be Dark Rangers)
  8. More race options for the Drac’thyr Visage form besides Male Elf and Female Human
  9. Nathanos and Derek style undead for the Forsaken
  10. Some more hair, facial hair, and face options for the Kul Tirans
1 Like

I would faction change so quickly if I could have fel GLOWING hands.

This is a side note:

Update emote animations. /lean, /sit2-3-4-5 and so on, allow for the countless animations added in BFA to be used by players. I think that’s a huge one I would appreciate because self-expression in the game is funny, and emotes just… Have been ignored beyond NPCs essentially getting to be more thematic than the players.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

/char

Boobs for the Dracthyr model, I want my female Dracthyr

Green Arcane Mage to match the Season 2 PvP set.
Shadowflame Mage to match all the shadowflame effects we have thanks to our buddy.
Shadowfrost Mage to match…shadowfrost. Because cool.
Make it like Warlock’s Green Fire quest. But Mage-y.

Disagree? I dare you to try! lol

I would like:

• All hair colors/styles for every race. Our characters live in a world of magic and we can’t all have the same hair dyes and styles?
  • Same with eye colors.
  • The ability to see my hair under hats.
1 Like

Fel Blood Elf customization bonus points if they can figure out satisfying wings.

In fact the new hearthstone tavern pass awards a Fel Blood Elf character.

1 Like

Odd take: id like to get generic armor. Shape can be fine, but have it be like a primer on the base level.

Things we do unlock colors, additives like animations for shoulders, floral things, gore stuff. Rips and tears, additional plating. Etc etc.

So its like 4D chess, but with armor customizations. Figured it would be easier to do than player housing

Just came back after a long hiatus and I was disappointed to find that some of my chars couldn’t wear the same outfits they once did. Frustrating “update”.

I do miss my shadow priest ravens, heck change the ghosts into them.

2 Likes

This is a transmog and not character customization thing but I’d like to use my profession gear for transmogs. I should be able to rock my chef’s hat while slaying fire druids.

1 Like