What Content Do You Want To See?

Hey everyone, so I made a Youtube Channel " Hardcore Gaming Dave " and I’m trying to be as helpful as I can to the community. I figured I would reach out to everyone and find out what type of topics that people are most intrested in seeing wheather it’s pvp, gold guides, class guides ?? Let me know and I will make super detailed videos to help you out.

I made a dm e jump run 3 bosses under 20 minutes I average 80-120g an hour doing it check it out let me know if I missed anything. I got a fire mage spec doing the same jump run coming out tomorrow for those who only think warlocks can do jump runs.

1 Like

I would like to see a video on how to make 100gold per hour with a pure resto druid?

Ditto prot warrior.

1 Like

well restro druid and prot warrior are def the two hardest ones out there for sure. You might be able to pull off like 60g-80g an hour max restro druid dm runs but def not a warrior. I am not sure with warriors I believe most of my warrior friends do SM clears and charge people who is leveling alts.

1 Like

Spam advertisement for you tube channel.

I wanted to see #nochanges. instead we got a chopped up rip off of classic

Don’t plug your channel here, come on.

1 Like

Seriously though, I need a fast mount. Show me how to make money as a prot warrior, and please don’t say sell runs.

1 Like

Roll a mage alt is my conclusion. With herb/enchanting.

I want to see legitimate forum content, not youtube plugs.

May we get a comprehensive list of topics you don’t want to see, please?

1 Like

Well i mean kinda yes but it also gives me a chance to answer any questions and also learn of other peoples point of views on how to be more efficient. So yes I appreciate the support of people watching the video and hopes it makes them gold and at the same time improving how to perfect the run the best as possible.

That’s very easy. Charge for your tanking services.

1 Like

I mean yes I would like people to check my videos out. But I find it much easier than writing a essay on how to do the run. Instead I would rather make a video showing my methods then compare that method with others to merg into a super efficient gold making power house.

Youtube plugs and comments from the peanut gallery would be at the top of that list.

I said “comprehensive”.

Again, blink twice if you’re being held captive.

There are maybe a couple of thick skinned individuals on my extremely populous server that are making that work. But the one guy in good dungeon blues that I see trying to get gigs is either ignored or ridiculed. I actually think his problem is he’s advertising for too low a fee – 10g a run, it makes him look too tentative. But still, there’s a lot of resistance from the community for this. Which is dumb because everyone is fine paying a mage for ports or really any class for xp runs.

So odd how a mage can get 16g (4g/person) for a ZF,SM,or Mara pull but I can’t get 20g for tanking an entire level 60 dungeon…

Each class has it’s big perks and the prot warrior is made for tanking and ppl pay for that. Why not use what is unique and special about your class to make gold? There are different mobs you can grind to make 40-60g an hour as any class which Im working on a video now for. Also you could make money with professions like I do with alchemy and or flipping items on the AH which can be done on a lvl 3 you just need to buy when people post stuff way to cheap and capitalize.

They’re giving out free water with every ride, just like Uber.