What color will your dracythr be?

Black because I only get one, red if I get two, green if I get three, bronze if I get four, and blue if I get five.

green. although the bronze dragonflight are my favorite, i plan on going green to recreate my lizardman/argonian mage i make in every rpg that lets me make a lizardman.

hey, the barber does skin colours now, so why not just go with whatever colour you feel like going at the time?

1 Like

Bronze most likely but I need to see the options~

Won’t even bother customizing the garbo vestigial side, that things never seeing the light of day.

The 2 specializations it has each represent 2 of the 5 aspects. Blizzard would earn a lot of good will if they said they had plans to give us a tank spec centered around the black aspect. Perhaps a transformation for that spec not unlike Druid would be received rather well, but I’m partial to another shield tank being added at some point.

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:MORE PINK!:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Would have been blue but they can’t be mages so I’m staying vulpera
rip

Eww too much pink.

2 Likes

:flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo:More pink?:flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo:

4 Likes

Eww too much elf.

1 Like

Red huh, comrade? :stuck_out_tongue: lol jk

1 Like

The invisible color because they won’t exists. Give dragons more classes.

One of the promo arts had a purplish looking one, so probably purple.

How could I not be?

~https://youtu.be/aNAK_YBF1lA

Black or bronze. Leaning more on black.

Mine will be red, since I have thought red dragons were cool, since the pen and paper D&
D days.

2 Likes

I need to see the customizations to fully decide but probably a black dragon on Horde and a blue one on Alliance.

Dragon IS the class.

They just messed up the entire dracthry/evoker thing.

Dracthry selectable race is their Visage while Evoker is the actual Dracthry.

1 Like

Probably green. Depends on what mood I am in though.

2 Likes

Blue or Green. Possibly Violet for Netherdrakes or Twilight flights.

1 Like

Green most likely. I do have some green dragon NPC names reserved as well.

Though will probably flex around with blue or black if I’m playing dps.