What color will your dracythr be?

Boooo
/10char

1 Like

Blue because itā€™s my favorite color. :blue_heart::blueberries::blue_car::hamsa: :ocean: :notes: :sweat_drops: :whale: :repeat:

1 Like

teach me? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the color of the horde and the goddess Alexstrasza

If they had this option I would consider staying right now, itā€™s up in the air. Mine would be blue or bronze, if I continue.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

So everyone is making a black one it seems.

1 Like

2 Likes

Who really knows at this point. Until you get in there and tweak it. Besides, we gain ā€œaccessoriesā€ such as different snouts, wings, fins (spines?) and such as we progress so I think theyā€™ll be ever evolving.

1 Like

Blue or Green.

Iā€™m going to try for a red on black with gold detailing.

Since youā€™re on stormrage alliance, hit up vorihawk if you see him. He has some tips and tricks for that realm.

A thing to get started with is do your cov calling dailies and mission boards. They give quite a chunk of gold. After that, I would start with gathering herbs and ore and putting things crafted from them on your favorites list. I would do this with skinning / leatherworking as well.

Undermine journal is a fantastic resource to use. It allows you to see trends and if something is over priced or not. I donā€™t use TSM, but I know many goblins that do (including vorihawk).

Modest millions on youtube is a great resource to watch as well. This is if you want to set up tradeskill master and just an example of one of his videos.

Going to play a green dracthyr druid.

They canā€™t be druids on launch?

Then I might wait to play them.

Bronze or Black but Iā€™ve always loved the theme of Time Wardens.

Time must not be tampered with, no matter how painful the events.

lmao.

Bronze is the only correct choice :wink:

RP as a dracthyr that is wanting to be a druid but canā€™t understand the ways of druidism.

That honestly sounds like a solid RP character in the making.

The blue is pretty.

Gold is the most beautiful color. I will extract the gold scales from my new Dracthyr friend and sell them for big bucks.

2 Likes

Do we know what all the color options are yet?

They did state that Pink was an option.

https://www.well-played.com.au/dragon-racing-dragon-snoots-and-dragon-sheep-talking-draconic-with-the-wow-expansion-devs/

Letā€™s be honest with ourselves: A lot of the Players will choose Pink because itā€™s Funny!

1 Like

Im going full white cause why not