What class/race are you boosting?

Druid. Not even a contest.

Good for money making and they are a pain to level.

Eww bro. You don’t have to go dwarf anymore in TBC. Be smart and go human female for perception and Every Man for Himself once we get WOTLK.

1 Like

Sure you can!

1 Like

probably a druid if i use it.

None, I’ll be playing Dranei/Belf in BC.

Considering boosting an Undead Priest, instead of leveling this Human Priest. I really want Devouring Plague, and WOTF is great for Arena.

There will be so many boosted resto druids and sl / sl locks.

Why would I boost any character? I’ll play TBC with a level 60, that I’ve already geared up. Why would I play an ungeared level 58? Why would I pay money for an ungeared 58?

I think the boost is for new players, starting the game after TBC launches.

Always nice to have alts, and 60$ is nothing tbh.

eek, shadowmeld in combat is so good in wotlk. its like 2 fades, one of which may make it so you survive to rez your group

I like the Dwarf females…

I’ll probably end up boosting a Troll Hunter. I mained one since Vanilla but never rolled one in Classic and miss playing one.

Human Warrior, only class I have still in the single digits and I don’t plan on using him for anything other than Tanking behind my Paladin and Druid.

The other low level classes I have aren’t hard to level in and of themselves and are already in the 30’s/40’s.

In no rush to boost at this time. I will see if we need to swap/I need profession coverage. So much is locked behind rep that just having another 60 is t really appealing.

Currently leveling a human priest (currently looking for a chill guild on Pagle :metal:t6:) that’ll probably wind up being shadow and my main. I’m honestly torn between warlock, warrior and another priest for horde side. Or if I wind up loving shadow like I think I will I’ll just save the money.

Considering the only other class I plan to level to 70 aside my main and farm alt is a belf spriest, I can’t anyway.

And I’m also completely opposed to boosts existing anyway so I wouldn’t throw the ~$60 to boost a character regardless.

There’s no way they’re going to skip out on that free money.

Plus the rep bonus and human spirit. OP master race for ally priest.

1 Like

G O O U T S I D E F O R T H E L O V E O F G O D! That is nuts.

1 Like

Way ahead of ya there buddy, honestly not sure if I will even use the boost, I am paying to xfer 3 of my toons to a pve server so that I feel will be enough for me.