What class/race are you boosting?

Personally I’m gonna boost a female human paladin. I love tanking dungeons but Pally is just so slow and tedious to level so I’m looking forward to being able to skip the worst parts.

Female human cause cute.

2 Likes

it’ll be an alliance priest probably. got horde friends who i’ll be playing with normally, and at some point I’ll ‘take a break’ – prob around bt which is my least fav raid – and play alliance with a group of strangers/old content

Nelf druid to do 2s on

I have 2 accounts. With my hunter main I will prob lvl with a boosted pally.
With my Druid main I’m not sure yet. He is feral in aq40ish gear what do yall recommend?

My plan is to One of every class at 60 And have their professions maxed at 300 By the time burning crusade launches.

1 Like

Guys it’s only new players/accounts, we can’t boost a character on an account with existing 60 characters

Citation needed.

2 Likes

For real? ?

A undead warlock for mining stuff for my rogue and maybe another rogue on alliance. Either female night elf or human ofc. If only space goat chicks could be rogues…

1 Like

That’s what they said. They didn’t say for everyone they said for new players :man_shrugging:

They said it’s to gain new players.

1 Like

every account will have the opportunity to have 1 boosted char

is not for new accounts is to attract new players who wants to catch up

They didn’t say “accounts that have level 60s don’t get a character boost” tho.

I’m not paying to boost anything.

1 Like

Yea… It will obviously be available to everyone, I dunno where he’s getting that.

I am seeing a lot of people who seem to not realize its going to be a paid service, or at least are underestimating what the cost will likely be… If it’s in the $60 range like on retail, I dont expect everyone is going to be boosting 8 characters per Bnet account…

1 Like

Female Dwarf Priest

Probably a rogue or druid of some description. Cave mining is profitable if you know where all the caves are.

They said 1 boost per account. So that isn’t a huge problem.

1 Like

Haven’t decided yet. Gonna be playing a Draenei Warrior but I hate for the boost to go to waste

Planning on making a Gnome Priest if we ever reach Cataclysm Classic, and a Pandaren Shaman if we reach MoP, I’ve got a Human Mage and Night Elf Druid slogging their way through Classic now that will probably pick up when Vanilla leveling stops sucking, and I’m thinking I may save Blood Elf Paladin for my token Horde alt, so that basically just leaves Hunter and Warlock…neither of which I’m at all interested in playing until Wrath

Probably an Undead Warrior, currently I play a Human Warrior. I love the warrior class and even if it isn’t the best I’m still gonna play it. I wanna try horde so I’m gonna play undead. if there wasn’t a restriction on Belfs I would boost a Belf Rogue and just level my warrior but I’ll probably end up having my Belf as an alt.