What classic item you want to be re-made in hd?

All the tier sets.

Just make it so looting a tier set unlocks both the vanilla appearance and the new HD appearance.

I was going to say T1 Warlock, but honestly, it still looks good.
So maybe T2 Warlock.

But if a full tier is too greedy - then I’d love to see how they’d do a HD version of the translucent AQ weapons.
Such as Manslayer of the Qiraji.

1 Like

The Glorious Plate set

Also make it look the same on dudes as it does on female characters (at least the legplates—idc about the chest but they should just copy that too to make it equal)

1 Like

The Bonescythe set.

I’m going to pretend that you meant one of each :robot:

Gear: Tuxedo (including Top Hat)
Set: Haliscan Outfit
Mount: Mekgineer’s Chopper
Pet: Mimiron’s Head (when not flying it, I’d treat it like a pet)
Toy: Flying Machine (I consider it a fun toy)

1 Like

FR.

Blizzard hard throwing if they don’t remaster Tier 2 in DF. The set that dropped in a dragon-themed raid needs to be remastered in a Dragon-themed expansion. Especially since so many sets are iconic.

Bloodfang, Judgment, Ten Storms, Transcendence, Wrath, these are names I can recall off the top of my head even early in the morning while a bit sleepy. I can’t even name the sets for the current tier by comparison. They’re just so iconic. Honestly, the only sets I think may surpass Tier 2 would be Tier 3, but we’ve already seen tier 3 twice with the WOTLK re-release of Naxx.

2 Likes
1 Like

Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle. It is still a good looking weapon, but it could be much better

1 Like

Dragonstrike

Maybe shaman tier 1 so I can live out my superhero fantasies without looking like I stepped out of a video game from 2004.

1 Like

Class specific mounts, the old Warlock and Paladin class mounts and the variants based off them need an update. Like my Blood Elf Paladin as a Blood Knight, but the mount let’s it down so badly.

1 Like

Manslayer instead of Kalimdor’s Revenge? That ain’t is Chief.

1 Like

cataclysm’s edge.

Rivendare’s Runeblade: the blade itself is a 2d graphic that deserves better.

Wintersaber mount

Hey now, i am just linking links so ppl can see what they look like lol.

I’d like to see an up-ressed Atiesh but with the same proportions as the current one (i.e. slim, modest, less is more style).

I wouldn’t wanna see it bedazzled (too much ornamentation) and/or made bigger/thicker/chunkier. Blizzard already makes weapons ridiculously oversized and/or over-detailed, and there are staves that look awful due to how out of proportion they are to the character trying to hold it and/or how overdone they are with decor.

1 Like

I’d like to see a tomb of sargeras level update for s8 (wrathful) pvp gear.

1 Like

Did SOMEONE SAY…

1 Like
1 Like

The cloth dress from Ahn’qirag in all 3 colors. Also fix it so underwear doesn’t show, and change the male version so it doesn’t look so stupid on a male Tauren.

2 Likes