What classic item you want to be re-made in hd?

You can only choose one gear/set, mount, pet, toy from cata/wrath/BC/Vanilla.

What would you choose to be remade and added into the game in current hd textures?

For me it would be the grand marshal’s Aegis.

4 Likes

Teeny little crossbow! I don’t know what it’s called but it’s small and I like it!

4 Likes

The Dark Iron Plate top and the rest of its unreleased parts in a set.

I remember making this way back in the day, and losing my MIND trying to find the other pieces. :frowning:

2 Likes

Zin’rohk Destroyer of Worlds. I think is how you spell that two handed sword. Other than that I’d have to go with the Judgment set that the Paladins get.

3 Likes

Zin’rokh, Destroyer of Worlds

2 Likes

In b4 Thunderfury

I’d like the T1 priest set redone/updated.

1 Like

The Defias Set with a red bandana and the Grey shoulders to match.

2 Likes

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Careful with the jokes of that folks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I still got in before!!!

1 Like

Still a cool looking weapon.

1 Like

Thori’dal, I can just smell the jpeg crust from here. Wished there were more bows that looked like this tbh.

3 Likes

I’m rather surprised they don’t go over the top with bows often like they do with melee weapons and caster weapons.

1 Like

The cynic in my feels like they don’t put as much effort into bows, because as of now, only 1 class can use them.

2 Likes

Part of me still believes MM should have been the no-pet sniper spec for Rogues :confused:

2 Likes

Surprised the outlaw rogue DF talents don’t have a pirate in the back-ground honestly lol.

1 Like

Warlock T8.

The set still looks good, but if it had a HD remake like how T6 got remade for ToS, that’d be sick.

1 Like

1 Like

God, there are so, so many things I want to be remade HD.

If I were to choose one right now though, it would be Warlock T2.

2 Likes

1 Like