What class will your high elf be?

Thing is love, those pictures i took all in Alliance Zones or where i can go and not get shot at. Also there are other zones that could of went to, you cant.

1 Like

My screenshots were all in Quel’thalas, the High elven capital, where I can go and not get shot. c:

They have been there since Vanilla!

Which again, means even during an event that threatened the world Vareesa was still willing to honor an Alliance player who would be fighting the Horde, and not say the Legion.

A Sin’dorei Horde zone.

Still the High elven capital.

Ooh, I should go to the Sunwell, and take some screenshots with all the High elves and Blood elves there. Good idea!

I was taking Picture in Alliance Zones with High Elves.

high elf sorceress? nope. must have void elves unlocked to see them. just like the vulpera caravan isnt in org until you unlock them, no sorceress in back alleys consorting with void elves until void elves unlocked

And? I’m taking mine in Horde zones with High elves :smiley:

Vereesa was also present to help the player obtain the Marksmanship hunter weapon.

Exactly we both have High Elves, thank you.

1 Like

You have the Gaul to continue to show your face around Fyre?

Then again I guess it’s not your face, it never is since you do nothing but alt hop to trick people into talking to you, you were dismissed a year and a half ago for being a lore biased and skewing troll and you’re dismissed now :wave::wave:, you’re absolutely worth no ones time.

1 Like

Why point out the discrepancy then? I was literally complimenting your post lol

I am a High Elf, mon.

I’d play one of they made them. Mage of course.

My High Elf is a Ret Paladin.

I think the death rattler at the lodge has green eyes though, so dont know what his story is, but if you do his quest you get a dark ranger hood.

Imgur

hes the one with the long hair.

1 Like

Can you work your picture posting powers

1 Like

why arent they shooting me

1 Like

Thats actually a neutral area, both side can go to.

2 Likes

Thats also a neutral zone

3 Likes

SC is horde now by your logic because they simply cant be here in a neutral capacity