What class will your high elf be?

My High Elf is a Paladin, a you can see.

4 Likes

My high elf who honors his fallen brethren has been a priest since Cataclysm.

2 Likes

Farstriders are a blood elf organization.

If your high elf was one that’s all fine and dandy, but if they’ve left Quel’thalas to remain Alliance they’d be an ex-farstrider.

(one of my own blueberries is a former farstrider as well.)

I just said my Blood Elf not my High Elf lol. I just think all these elf fights are silly so I come give true neutral answers.

1 Like

Priest

High Elf are REAL! :hear_no_evil:

So you did. I apologize. I was sleepy still. Lol

1 Like

What a strange way of saying “I’m passive aggressively angry that Alliance is getting High Elf customizations but I’m not evolved enough to actually speak my mind properly.”

For the people who want to know which alts these are:

Malstygian

Midare

5 Likes

mine arent changing. my first high elf was a paladin back in 2007

4 Likes

Yeah, unlike you, I’ve never hid that.

So what’s your point?

This means the Horde would lose a core race.

That’s not exactly a good solution for the Horde, just saying.

Yeah but if the Horde and Alliance merge, it’s not like that matters.

It’ll matter because then we can finally hug and it won’t be a war crime.

Void elves were Blood Elves prior to being banished. Never were they closer to High Elves than Blood Elves at any time.

You have to be trolling. That’s just so stupid for someone to believe when they are as embeded into this debate as you.

They were literally Blood Elves that were banished. Not High Elves. It’s in the cinimatic when you unlock the race. Sorry to break this to you, but Void Elves were mutated with the same fel as the Blood Elves before they almost became slaves for a Void entity. But I have a hard time believing you don’t already know this.

1 Like

And the alliance would lose a race too…

1 Like

Tinkerer :slight_smile:

Mine’s a paladin!

A high elf who’s returned home after the restoration of the Sunwell.

This is the type of comment that makes me feel normal again after reading this level of petty rp’ers crying because it’s not enough to look the part but they need to be the part. Preach it.

2 Likes

Acting like half the Blood Elf population knew about what Kael’thas was up to. They turned against him when they realized what was happening and they weren’t the type to do that kind of thing. The Alliance just abandoned elves that were their allies before like they were nothing. Which is why the only kind of Blood Elves alliance have are the rejects that Blood Elves disposed of.