What class is best with Rdruid/aug

Is this real? People can play whatever the hell they want to play and ask whatever arena question they want to ask on the ARENA FORUM.

If you have a problem with a specific comp, that’s on blizz, not the players.

You’re supposed to represent the entire community…Be better

2 Likes

People can BANTER about ANYTHING they want on THE ARENA FORUMS. If SOMEONE is asking about playing a INCREDIBLY OPPRESSIVE spec/comp I think it’s completely FAIR to give THEM some crap about it. Imagine what a boring soft cookie world this would be if it was full of people like yourself. Why don’t you and op go hang out at super weenie hut junior and sob together. Also EFX does an outstanding job as a community council member, he was if I recall the only council member posting good pvp feedback in the council only forum section.

1 Like

He is representing the community and what he is saying is spot on.

I have a few suggestions for you as well but sadly I’m not allowed to post them here. :joy:

People complained about RMP for years and now they’ll complain about this. At the end of the day, it’s up to blizzard to police their meta by nerfing and buffing like they have always done.

If you have a problem with it the door is :arrow_right:

I mean, the same can be said to you, right? If you have a problem with people trashing on these comps the door is :arrow_right:

4 Likes

When someone asks a valid question on the forums, a community council member shouldn’t try to belittle or troll someone for it. They should be held to a higher standard.

These forums have mostly been an echo chamber for people who think they know what’s best when in reality it’s just their opinion and many try to manipulate reality here for their own selfish reasons.

It is not any single players job on these forums to try and dictate what should or shouldn’t be meta. The meta is the meta and no amount of talking can change that, only the devs can change it.

If someone wants to know how to do something pvp related, this should be a great place to ask but sadly it isn’t because people think they can somehow force people to not play a comp they’re curious about because said comp is “cringe”

There’s a reason people rarely come here to ask questions anymore and posts like this one make it easy to see why.

“Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy”

3 Likes

Exactly! It’s both disrespectful and discourteous to ask about such godawful arena comps.

1 Like

Poor guy just happened to be the receptible of all aug frustrations despite not even playing it. :dracthyr_crylaugh: Legit just “hey guys my buddy wants to play a spec, what should i play with him” and he gets throttled for no reason.

4 Likes

well, I mean…

Go on.

He’s clearly hangin out with the WRONG CROWDS! Having friends that are into the devil’s dragon? It’s a gateway spec that leads to ruined lives.

1 Like

No, they have.

I’d rather lose 100 / 100 times against a good destro that is at least abiding to the one healer rule as opposed to the 12 minute damp fest Aug players RP’ing as Prot Paladins that RP’d as 2nd healers to exploit the 1 healer rule.

Augmentations might be the dumbest thing they’ve ever implemented in the games history.

Instantly makes arena easier.

Instantly makes every M+ group 3 key levels better.

They break every aspect of the game because WoW was never designed to support a spec like augmentation. They have been introduced in to a game that doesn’t know how to host them properly so naturally they’re game breaking

1 Like

Well said. I would say they need to remove the support aspect completely and just rework them as a complete range tank of some sort. Idk but whatever it is right now definitely ain’t working.

It’s comparable because in both situations it’s someone doing something perceived as wrong by the greater community and being done purely for personal gain with no regards for the other side.

1 Like

So… comparable to people who reroll every time the meta shifts? Still a hard sell because one is illegal whether people approve or not.

Fellas is playing a good comp a felony

5 Likes

May as well genocide if you play aug

I wouldn’t even mind as long as I don’t have to share a cell with a cupid abuser

How would you feel if you didn’t eat breakfast this morning?
You seem like the kind of person who couldn’t answer that question.

Just because one is obviously much more serious they are still comparable in nature.

I wouldn’t bother. He, and apparently Kennie, doesn’t understand that you can use an analogy without saying both things are identical in every single way.

They aren’t worth the effort.