What changed between last night and today?

I’m seeing a lot of Low pop realms, and now Skeram has gone down from Full to Medium. :roll_eyes:

People went to sleep…

9 Likes

and work …

8 Likes

People thought they did, but they didn’t. /s

10 Likes

But realm pop doesn’t reflect logged in players, it’s how many characters are created there.

I genuinely think they raised the cap a little. I was surpirsed to see arugal at high population this evening when it was full yesterday (queue was still around 10,000 mind you).

Got bills to pay. WoW ain’t gonna pay for itself. Never has. Never will. :rofl:

3 Likes

Before Classic went live it reflected the number of characters created. Now, as with retail, it reflects how many characters are currently logged in.

4 Likes

Unless you’re a streamer :grinning:

Ohh, I see. So tonight it’s probably going to be Queueland all over again.

1 Like

According to a recent blue post, thats not correct on live servers.

Apparently its dynamic AND takes all realms into account somehow.

I knew going to college was a waste! :sob::sob::sob:

(but seriously, stay in school kids. :+1:)

I’ve just installed teamview on my phone and PC this morning. so i’ll be logged in by the time i get home:)

3 Likes

They have a blue post about it. The algorithm bases sever population off the largest server. So most severs are high. It is just Herod and Feralina are beyond full, to the point where they have thousands of extra players. So it messes up their system, they said they would look into it.

MY 14k queue last night on Stalagg felt pretty damn full!

3 Likes

I can’t imagine why NA realms populations would tank overnight on a weekday. It’s almost as if people have jobs.

5 Likes

Retail still has like 20+ full servers at the same time, just saying.

People stay plugged in All Day, Every Day ,ain’t no one got time for anything else.

The only thing that has changed, is the algorithm that blizzard uses to distinguish between realms with queues, and realms without queues.

1 Like

I’m sure the fact that it’s maintenance day as well plays into it