What caused the exodus to mg and wra?

Moo along now… BfA is only good because we have awesome folks on this server whether they be alliance or horde to RP with. Now it is just time to work on staying positive on what we do have here, working on building up our RP community again, and wait for 8.2 for more content.

2 Likes

The remnants of Kingship are spread over several servers and I’m not sure if Hinik’s group is even active at this point. You’re going to be hardpressed for another go-round - we all grew up and found careers. :smiley:

1 Like

Why necro this trash /facepalm stop beating the dead horse

2 Likes

waaaaaahhhhhh.jpg

It’s not trash :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just an question :wink:

That’s a matter of opinions.

Edit.

Stay off ED traitor.

How am I a traitor?
Lmao I’m no traitor.

Hinik and is kingship of east remind me of lordaeron. The way the split up with some being on MG, some being on WRA, etc :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you on ED?

Traitor.

I mean, high elves I mean blood elves I mean void elves do have a storied history of swapping sides…

4 Likes

Gamers are douchebags?

Despite being a very popular realm ED has never had a social media personality to set any tone and not enough quiet, under the radar and profitable PvPers to give it recognition.

It was ripe for cancer to take over and destroy it. Which it did.

And being known for wpvp is disgusting. Most “wpvpers” are so absolutely terrible you make a joke of your guilds in no time.

Anytime I catch one of the PvP horde guilds alone I make sure to make absolute dead meat of you suckers on sight. Because I’ve been 3,5,7 vs 1 and and have a vendetta. Lol

I’m sure it’s the same for you guys.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen ya, but I know if it’s lionguard it’s dead :joy:

I left them a month ago, I fly solo.

1 Like

I can’t bring myself to to attack a tauren in a guild called redwood tribe. But hey it’s on. If I’m buffed and fury and not outnumbered you might hear of me.

1 Like

It’s a good thing we didn’t ask for yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Peeks’ post above is a good example of why gnomes are kill on sight.
Awful people, those gnomes.

6 Likes

RP-WPvP died due to Warmode and sharding.

1 Like

Not really, we’re still in RP server shards much smaller than normal realm shards. I’ve forged a lot of wpvp rivalries with players from the other RP servers.

Mechagon in particular is very alive with wpvp.

It’s changed but it’s certainly not gone if you go out looking for it.

1 Like

hey peeks do you remember my letters to the kingship of the east? Do you remember you’re whole “Nuts” reply?Which was obviously a reference to ww2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just the drama between guilds and RP.

I joined ED back in MoP on Alliance and I loved KoA / KoS, Avici and the gang, but I was never a really good player. (Semi-Decent now, hahaha)

But I am back on ED, and I am loving the server. RP needs to come back, or at least in the open world. I would love to travel throughout Azeorth and see a guild just RPing.

1 Like

There’s a decent amount of RP. You can usually start a walk up by just announcing one in the community hub and there’s typically a few more goal oriented scheduled events per week.

It’d be great if you could find them happening wherever, whenever but everyone’s running on different schedules and progressions. I’ve had short little small talk RPs when I bump into other toons mine knows doing stuff in the open world which are nice albeit brief as we’re usually in the middle of something else.