What caused the exodus to mg and wra?

The only good gnome is a dead gnome.

5 Likes

Seeing alot of jealousy here. So typical.

rolls his eyes

Come here little gnome, let me punt you

2 Likes

I think it was different things that caused it. I think such a shining community was ripe for an attack at one point or the other like one of the previous posters said. I’ve already moved to WRA. ED seems dead, compared to what it used to be.

Agreed. BfA and Classic double-teamed ED. The 2v1 was too much.

*the report wars of 2013-2018

1 Like

Good times :sunglasses:

1 Like

ED will never be what it once was.

4 Likes

unfortunately i believe you are right. Right now grobbulous is what ED used to be.

It’s not Emerald Dream. It’s like this on all servers. The state of BFA is whats killing the RP and servers. Unfortunately, Shadowlands seems like a bunch of promises and not solutions. Not sure if anything will change.

The people who come back for shadowlands will do so for a month and then unsub.

2 Likes

Some will go back to classic. Itll be a ping pong game of classic and shadowlands.

Nothing major has changed though. Less titanforging is nice. But retail is so far gone, they need to seriously rehaul the game’s philosophy to draw in players again.

2 Likes

Phasing “Technology” broke the world. At the least, it was a minor annoyance when trying to set up RP events but unless its changed, phasing made wpvp stupid. “Chasing phases” etc…

ED’s saving grace are the great RP and WPvP guilds who put in the work to make things happen.

5 Likes

Yea I unsubbed again. Hasn’t even been a month yet. Rip

1 Like

Emerald Dream used to be such a thriving server. I miss how it used to be.

Why dredge this post up?

1 Like

Sounds like Wyrmrest is treating you well.

2 Likes

It’s a good server. It’s not Emerald Dream.

You should go to their forums.

6 Likes