What bothers me the most about classic

I don’t know anyone in black power or the klan therefore thet arnt large organisations.

Solid arguments you got there

1 Like

They didn’t provide any numbers in the ATVI conference call.

1 Like

Well they didn’t come back because they didn’t like classic and they did come back…

1 Like

Classic has had more people subscribe to WoW then the release of TBC or Wrath or any other time of the game in it’s history. It’s not just in the middle of an expansion. There haven’t been this many people playing WoW in a very very long time. But whatever who cares.

4 Likes

A lot of them thought they did, but turns out they didn’t since they have gone back to retail now.

You didn’t even make it much over a month before you started getting achievements on your retail account again.

2 Likes

Source required

I’m pretty sure the opened up new classic realms not long ago

1 Like

Dammit Avel you beat me to it.

pouts

1 Like

Record sub growth period. Not sub growth during the middle of expansions.

The original statement was that the millions of people who’ve left retail over the years did like that older-style content.

:wink:

They removed layering…

1 Like

Dammit they went according to the plan they set before the game even launched! Crap!

4 Likes

Layering had nothing to do with or any impact at all on server populations. Layering was purely intended to relieve congestion in lower level zones.

5 Likes

Yes sure, lol.

2 Likes

remained elevated

As of Sept 30th, one month in, plus judging from some of the threads on this forum, some of those people are now playing BfA.

2 Likes

What bothers me more is how i can’t collect mogs/mounts from classic to use them in retail.

So if i’m serious about ‘experiencing vanilla’, it is ok - but if i just want to collect mogs and mounts, it becomes ‘get out of my classic’.

Apparently those armor-less 60 mounts are ‘too important’ to be classic-exclusive.

That’s classic.

You got it all wrong.

The design guideline is not ‘how do we make things fun which will keep players happy and keep subs going’, it reads ‘how do we keep subscription going and draw in new subs while making it fun enough to keep them paying’.

Fun is not the objective - it is just a side product.

AND THEY MADE THE MARK THEY SET WHICH WAS BEFORE PHASE 2?!!?!?

insert CoD voice

Mission Failed…we’ll get’em next time…

1 Like

Curse my charactor transfer resetting my forum rep. I have a beautiful gif of people carrying a football goal across a field that I can’t post. Can someone with level 3 please post it for me?

Meh, I gave Classic the ol’ college try but I personally didn’t find it fun. The community was as bad as I remember; very elitist and opportunistic.

Power to those who like that but I couldn’t stand it past level 42.

Wanna talk real Classic gaming though; come to the P99 EverQuest Green server. xD

2 Likes

Nice try but sir David still wins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Funny. Classic in Phase 2 feels more BFA then BFA.

“iT’s JuSt NoStAlGiA gUiSe”

6 Likes