What are your thoughts on Earthen racials?

I really hope that the Earthen can have “some” of the effects of food like what about food that makes your character grow? it seems silly for a whole race in the game to never be able to at least get that ability from the food.

Example Food - https://www.wowhead.com/item=202290/firewater-sorbet

ty now make them 50% larger :stuck_out_tongue: jkjk

It’s wild too considering sneaking a drink in arena is a strat. It would have meant you can’t be a healer as an earthen.

2 Likes

lol imagine making this mistake in the first place

The Colonel is not impressed.

The crazy thing is that you could do it, it just costs you 2k a pop.

That will not happen sadly. Their ingest mineral racials is the main reason I made my paladin earthen, saw I couldn’t have much fun with foods with them, and just scrapped it. Made a Dark Iron one instead.

they are smaller and more advanced on thinking for themselves so maybe they are second generation Earthen but id rather they be Orc and human height i went to visit my Northrend cousins and feel small.

well if they cant fix things they need add in Azurite stasis ability that scales with level and has same effect as eating and drinking and we just draw on power of Azeroth if they cant make earthen food

That would be vastly cooler, in theme with the race, and something that can not be OP because it needs to activate outside of combat.

What about Well Fed buff not coming back after death. Only way you’re able to get it back is eating another gem or rezoning. Is that a known bug???

if they cant fix it they need to add in substitute gems we can buy for cheap so we can eat it like snacks

What about criticisms that their well fed bonus, even if working properly gives less of desired stats for dps classes and the like except tanks?

Werent ppl saying their well fed is essential inferior to regular races and their special food?

Garbage need complete rework

1 Like

With the fixes promised, what is still bothering you?

Yay thanks for the update.

I don’t plan on playing them so don’t bother me but my opinion is all their racials are complete garbage and buffs aren’t gonna fix that.

2 Likes

hype for this, otherwise it’d be a downside to bring an earthen healer to dungeons <3

the buff disappearing after death for one. Bit silly given how easy heart food is to get.

Has anyone found any edible gems for Earthen sub-70?

1 Like

It’s like 100g for a stack of 200 gems lol. That’s basically nothing. I already bought over 2000.