What are your Keybindings?

I like leveling a lot of alts so I try to keep my keybinds generally the same.

1-5 central rotation abilities, N1-6 special abilities (usually N3 is a rotational racial like Bloodfury/Berserking, N2 is mobility, N4 is stun). CN1-6 are less commonly-used abilities. CN2 is secondary mobility, CN3 is PvP trink, CN4 and CN5 are soft-stuns and slows, respectively.

R is interrupt, V is defensive, F is slow/root/control, E is healing, T is res/utility ability, Q is taunt and s-Q is pet ability/lust/drums. I love my keybinds.

qwead (no S, backpeddling is bad)
QWEASDZX
!@#$%^&
the 2 buttons under my mousewheel for focus (shift modifier for clear focus) and autorun.
Mousewheel left
MW Right
MW Click
And oPie is bound to Alt H, Alt M and Alt T.

Q is always interrupt, F is always a cleans, E is always a self cooldown for damage reduction.

QWEASD for movement, occasionally backpedal for precision positioning
1-5, F, sh+F, T, G, sh+G, V, sh+V
Same keybindings, different bars, switching with sh+1 through sh+6

I use the number row for primary activities. F row for secondary things. The only other thing I have keybind is disenchant, autorun and fishing.

I bind the following.

Keyboard: 1-6, R, T, C, V, F1-F6, and ` (Tilde).
Mouse: 1-12 side buttons + 2 buttons on the top.

If weā€™re being specific:

Keyboard
1 is PvP Trinket or Taunt
2-3 are main rotation abilities
4 is kick on all characters
5-6 are CDā€™s
R, T, C, and V are all CDā€™s / 1 off abilities not used often in combat
F1-F2 are usually walls.
F3 - Goblin Gliders (all toons)
F4 - Health Stones (all toons)
F5 - Mana Pots on healers. Some 1-off abilities on non-healers.
F6 - Long, long CD. Typically only hit once.
Tilde - Usually pvp talent focused, or some form of CC

Mouse
1 - Racial
2 - Something on a small CD (priest is penance)
3 - Depends. Usually long CD.
4 - Something hit very often with no CD. Typically a heal.
5 - main rotational abilities
6 - often something placed such as PW:Barrier or Blizzard
7 - usually something to break CC or a defensive. Or a stun.
8 - another main rotational abilitiy
9 - cleanse / dispel
10 - Offensive CD
11 - CD with utility
12 - usually a CD with utility
Middle Mouse 4 - Typically something placed. MD for my priest.
Middle Mouse 5 - Offensive Purge

1-4 and Shift + 1-4 main rotation and quick access utilities
F self heal Shift + F Shield/Secondary Heal
R movement ability
Shift R CC removal
V cleanse/purge/retreat
Shift + V miscellaneous
F1-F4 and Shift + F1-F4 CDs.
` Mounts - OPie menu
T Hearthstones - OPie menu

I have no key binds, because I use a Microsoft Hololense to interact with 3D holograms.

I have interrupt bound to r. Other than that I click. Does that mean Iā€™m bad?

My bindings are much less complicated than most, at least to me they are. I do a mixture of bindings and random clickings, depending on the content Iā€™m playing at the time, of course. In raids I use bindings for everything important, but out leveling or doing world quests, etc, I do still sometimes click things. Bindings are important but Iā€™ve been playing for 14+ years and now have so many characters itā€™s hard to not get courses from time to time.

I see absolutely no sense in binding things I consider arbitrary, like buffsā€¦and by buffs I mean things like arcane intellect. Not combat related buffs such as a shield (frost barrier, etc). Regular buffs can just be clicked as far as Iā€™m concerned. I also donā€™t bind things like creating my delicious Warlock cookies, but I do have a key binding the use of said cookie.

I have played for so long that some abilities will always be on certain keys for certain classes and no matter how much Iā€™d like to change it up, muscle memory always wins.

For the most part, I have non targetable movement related abilities set to my 1 key (Fel Rush, Blink, etc). If thereā€™s more than one I usually make a unique binding for the 2nd one.
Then I have the most commonly used spells/abilities set to 2-5 and then after then I usually just use Shift+1-5 for anything else.

For targetable movement/AOE abilities I usually bind them to a mouse key as well. By targetable movement I mean things like Warriorā€™s leap. Itā€™s just easier to have your pointer already in the general area you want the target reticle to be at, click a button right there with my thumb, and then click to complete. I use this for Havoc DH Meta, Warlock Rain of Fire, etc, etc. It seems to work well enough for me.

I bind a flying mount to one of my mouse keys and have a ground mount bound to the same key but add Shift to it.

I have a razer naga and Tartarus, so between the two I have pretty much everything mapped, including hearth stones and mounts.

In other words, too many for me to list.

W, A (strafe left), S, D (strafe right)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ALT + 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Q, E, R, T, F, G, V
ALT + Q, E, R, T, F, G, V