What are your favorite forum topics?

Mine is Sylvanas. I really look forward to what happens in the book and finding more about what she’s up to and what she’s trying to do with the Jailer.

What about you, what’s the main thing you like to talk about?

5 Likes

“Person above!”
“You suddenly wake up!”
and the best one…

Chili Fries

13 Likes

Positive and/or fun and silly topics.

14 Likes

What Hawkens said. Basically any light hearted and silly threads. Also the occasional lore thread.

8 Likes

The nerf DH threads. The DH mains get hilariously defensive.

5 Likes

I like whimsical fun stuff and answering lore questions. Any sort of positive thread.

5 Likes

The “I quit” threads. It’s always a joy to read those. Learn the story of someone’s life that I never wanted to know!

3 Likes

Pretty much this, most things on the light side that are fun and positive.

8 Likes

Anything that gives insight to someone’s character/toon’s quirks. It helps paint an interesting image.

You just gotta ask the right question.

Also I know for a fact most of you have made your character star in an anime op in your head when that one song on the playlist is fire.

4 Likes

Playable High Elves. It is like classic Family Guy - I’ve seen it a million times but it is always still entertaining.

2 Likes

Now that you bring it up. I could totally see my shaman being a combat whirlwind of badass elemental destruction to the tune of some rock or nightcore remix metal/rock.

1 Like

Same here.

I figure I have enough seriousness with work, training and teaching, that the best thing I like is easy going light hearted conversations. Fun debates and discussions are simply that. Fun.

H

2 Likes

It’s the one I always come back to! :+1:

1 Like

To me those can be made fun in light of someone seriously not having a good time anymore. I chuckle and write on a piece of paper trying to determine the amount of posts until “Can I Has your stuffses?” Post.

:grin:
H

1 Like

hmmm…

3 Likes

Also anything that involves memes are my favorite.

1 Like

I enjoy the ones that get flagged or are trolling. I never join in on those threads, but they’re fun to read. And I love when our regulars just have casual conversations in threads that are 404 bound.

4 Likes

“What is your character’s (theme song, favorite meal, underwear color)?” sort of threads.
Things that make me remember old RPs.

6 Likes

Implying its an anime, means its made in japan.
so there for, it is not anime

1 Like

The Mechagnome Love Thread is my favourite. Great group of enhanced beings in there.

1 Like