What are you most excited for in 10.0?

For me there are a couple things in this expansion that I am actually excited for.

• we get true talent trees back
  • no borrowed power
  • no Pathfinder for this expansion
  • no covenants the dragon aspects or separate factions

What are you most excited for?

PS> Let’s try and keep this thread positive. So edgy trolls and doomsayers please keep out. There are many other negative threads on here for you to jump on the bandwagon with

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hey Guys I liked this Topic so much I created a Blizzstore Mount Giveaway on the same topic! Its for this weekend only!

13 Likes

I’m intrigued by some of the changes announced so far. Time has taught me to be cautious with my optimism, but I’m glad to see them breaking some of their long-established molds and trying new things. The new class/race, the talent trees, the approach to flight… I’m not completely sold that any of it will actually WORK, but I’ll give them credit for at least trying. Shadowlands didn’t really feel all that innovative coming off of BfA, despite the setting. This, on the other hand, is almost certainly going to feel different, if nothing else.

9 Likes

This right here it’s probably what I’m most excited for

4 Likes

Nothing yet.

4 Likes

Sorry that didn’t sound too excited, I’m keeping myself from getting on the hype train just yet. Also I’m old, sleepy, and my back hurts (new mattress arrives Thursday, now THAT I’m excited about).

4 Likes

WoD pvp gearing. At least I hope they don’t ruin that.

7 Likes

Player housing. Oh wait they didn’t say anything about it nevermind.

3 Likes

im excited for the story bait and that we’re actually going to fight in the light vs void war at the end of 10.2 and goes into 11.0

1 Like

-Talent Trees

-No PvP gear behind rating

-Fresh take on Class design

-Professions

-Possible true solo que for PvP in the future, to see who is REALLY the best. :wink:

8 Likes

The new class, dragon riding and the new talent tree

1 Like

Dragons and revamped talent trees, finally!

3 Likes

One more specific thing:

We’re back on Azeroth, dealing with Azeroth problems, with Azeroth creatures (namely, dragons). Feels good to be getting away from vague metaphysical mumbo-jumbo and back into “that thing wants to EAT YOU”.

7 Likes

While I’m ridiculously biased towards Dragons and anything Dragon related, after Shadowlands I can’t help but feel this is a trap. It’s much too soon to give into the hype.

That said, I do like how they’re revamping professions and turning that into a major focus instead of some doofy, carnival goldfish, temp. power system. And yeah, professions change faster than socks in this game, but at least with this system there’s some slim semblance of hope that what’s being invested in it won’t 100% be completely erased come 11.0. Professions can be iterated on. Something like artifact weapons … ? Don’t get attached.

That said, I hope this goes better than the last nomenclature based changed. They wanted to put the WAR back in WarCraft, and gave us BfA. Hopefully putting the Craft back in it goes a lot better.

5 Likes

WoD style PVP gearing is back!!!

4 Likes

Honestly reading the forums, I’m excited that so many toxic narcissistic haters are apparently quitting for good, which will make the community a much funner and healthier place, allowing those that enjoy playing a game to do so without all the drama babies.

As for gameplay, I might actually take up blacksmithing again.

7 Likes

The move away from borrowed power systems is definitely the main thing I’m paying attention to. The layers and layers of borrowed power are what made me quit in BFA and still have not bought Shadowlands.

The return of Talent Trees was a legitimate surprise for me.

Still going to wait for Beta to see if they actually deliver.

Talent trees are the only thing that really grabbed me.

New main, I only ever main the current/latest hero class. It will be the first time I’ve mained a ranged dps since I started playing back in WoTLK. So interesting change of pace

1 Like

Well, I am guess that I am happy that it looks like we’re taking a break from saving the world from a world ending threat so far, even if I am majorly disappointed about this whole Dracthyr situation.

Also glad we’re getting more Wrathion.

I must have missed that part I’m going to have to go back and read that on a mmo champ

The good news just keeps on coming