What Are You Listening To?!

Someone please send help, I have been playing this on a loop for the past three hours and I still can’t stop

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Saw these guys tonight when I was out eating dinner. They were amazing, great original songs and good covers. This is one of my all time favourite Dylan songs and they did it justice. They also covered Modest Mouse “Float On.”

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Now there’s a name I’ve not heard for a long, long time.

I remember going through my Fear Factory phase in the early/mid 2000’s. I even had an alt guild in EverQuest called Edgecrusher.

They are probably the last heavy band I ever listened to before I moved on to Prog Metal.

It’s hard to pick just one song that sums up what I listen to now, but I’ve been listening to this album like once a week recently.

… And then there’s this small part of my insanity where I’ve listened to the same two Karnivool albums on a playlist literally every Sunday for the past… decade. Sunday is Bike/Hike day, and I’ve only missed a handful over the past 10 years.

What started off as a “I don’t have much room on my phone, I guess these two albums will work this week” turned into “I’m kinda too lazy to swap music back and forth, but I really like these albums anyway”, which finally evolved into “Screw it, it’s a tradition now.”

An actual desert island “what would you bring” scenario played out in full, real time. Over a decade later, still my picks.

and

1 Like
2 Likes

Bummer day, need some Rocksteady and Ska to lift my spirits.

3 Likes

Recently? Video-Game or Movie songs that either make me smile or make me sad.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Bought a bunch of CDs.

Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2.
Royal Tusk - Tusk II.
Jon Bellion - Glory Sound Prep.
Logic - Under Pressure.
Tory Lanez - Memories Don’t Die.
Shining - Animal.
Ralph - A Good Girl.
The Crystal Method - The Crystal Method.

Hoping I enjoy Logic all the way through so I can grab more albums, heard good stuff about him. I bought Shining JUST because the album cover of Animal gave me Hotline Miami vibes (yes I know they’re not synth). And though I don’t think anything will top Vegas, I’m hoping this later Crystal Method one is good too since I’m always willing to listen to them.

1 Like

Bro, Under Pressure is probably one of my favorite songs by him. Fade Away is solid, too. You’ve got some good stuff up there, so I hope you enjoy his music too.

The only one from this album I’ve heard was Grace. Lemme know how it is.

Probably already posted this one, but it’s what I’ve got going on in the morning:

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes