What Are You Listening To?!

Le Pèdre Ft. Ginkgo - Love Me Back goin over here.

4 Likes

I’m a preschool teacher so right now I’m listening to radio Disney. That creepy song from the opening of Aladdin specifically.

6 Likes

That song rips. I bet everyone is nodding their heads and cheering at the sweet bars being spat.

No they’re just fighting over toys and one kid is saying potty words to try to get me to react. I just keep side eyeing him while on the computer.

2 Likes

LOL - you have the patience of a saint, my friend. I barely knew what to do with my ONE kid, I can’t imagine trying to manage a whole room of them.

Do you all listen to Radio Disney a lot? Do they play the same songs over and over and over and over? Just wondering how many of these you know by heart and haunt your dreams.

3 Likes

I’m at work, so nothing at the moment. This was the last thing I listened to in the car though:

4 Likes

I love this.

I hope you have a fantastic day at work!

I hate to admit it, but I’ve been on an Old Town Road kick lately.

This was the song I listened to on the way home from work though.

5 Likes

Ooh, this is real nice. Makes me kinda sad, though! Might have to listen to some Dead South after this one!

1 Like
5 Likes

Oh, hecks yeah. Jazz is always a good choice.

I sing pretty much all of them, especially Moana. Moana is my shiz.

AND NO ONE KNOOOOOWS~ HOW FAR IT GOOOOOOOES~

2 Likes

I have never seen this, but I bet your children applaud, cheer and throw flowers at you after your rendition of that song.

1 Like

They mostly tell me to stop.

SO I SING LOUDER

3 Likes

That’ll show them. You get 'em, teach!

Now I’m on my Flynt Flossy game:

3 Likes

Sad country music is my usual go to after a long shift at work, and sometimes in general. I’ll have to check out Deep South after class; I’m always game to try something once.

I tend to jump around a lot on shuffle so my overall playlists can vary a lot. I’m one of those people who can jump from “Ride of the Valkyries” to “500 Miles” to “Mambo No. 5” to “Lovesick Blues”.

4 Likes

For Dead South, this is one of my favorites!

Sad country, Tyler Childers is usually my go to guy. Here’s one of my faves from him (hard to pick which one to share!)

I’m right there with you in variety. My Spotify has like 90384029809480984 songs (including all the ones I could find on there that are posted here). It’s fun to go from outlaw country to some 90s DMX and then Van Halen and/or Journey. Nothing like blasting some John Denver after some Atmosphere driving around the Inner Harbor in Baltimore lol.

3 Likes

I have Devil Trigger queued up after this.

2 Likes

I have a list of Spotify playlists, so I try to keep genres separated for the most part. I have one for metal, one for alt rock, one for pop/pop-rock, one for 70s/80s, EDM, Irish folk, etc etc.

1 Like

Holy crap, this is intense! I also think this is like, the one MGS game I never played.