What Are You Listening To?!

I think I’ve only ever listened to Psychosocial and Before I Forget but that new Slipknot album that just came out ain’t so bad. We’ve been playing it in the store.

1 Like

Classic Pre-Launch got me like

1 Like

Oi!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

The Final Fantasy music got me thinking of this again.

And on the subject of game music, the Mechanicus soundtrack.

1 Like
1 Like

More Dorothy

2 Likes

Pretty much out of nowhere I thought of Shovel Knight which prompted me to look up my favorite songs from the soundtrack…

Then I decided to look up a song from Hotline Miami, for no particular reason.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

This has been stuck in my head for days on end. You all will share in this with me.

1 Like

For whatever reason, I’ve been listening to these parody songs back to back.

3 Likes

Pretty much listened to this 10x a day every day since Sunday.

For those not cool enough to watch wrastlin’, one of my favourite wrestlers, Bray Wyatt, debuted a new gimmick on Sunday and its amazing. (Well, it had been teased for months and he had made a couple of appearance, but this was his first match.)

Its cool because this new theme is a remix of his old theme, which is equally cool. Its eerie and creepy and less overt than the new one.

I think this is a better standalone song in its own right, tbh, because it was written as a song and adapted as a wrestling theme, whereas the new version is specifically made to be a wrestling theme.

But that said I’m loving that new theme so much right now. I was a pretty big wrestling fan from ages 4-16. Got sick of it. Checked it out again on a whim in my early-mid 20s and Bray Wyatt is who really roped me back in to the whole thing. So suffice it to say I’m really hyped and enjoying this new character, until WWE ruins it. Y’all complain about Blizzard’s writing, WWE is often wayyyy worse to its characters. :joy:

/nerdout🤓

2 Likes

Listening to the Godzilla: King of Monsters soundtrack. Very excited for my 4k Blu Ray physical copy coming soon.

1 Like
3 Likes