What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

LOL, yeah it does eh.

My first up on random today:

Yep, hit that right on the head. This Is this really what boys like. LMAO.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Ghost is a pop band disguised as a hard rock band. I managed to see them in concert along with Opeth and Mastodon, and they put on a terrific performance. The thing I like the most about Ghost is that their lyrics are often really dark and grim, but they’re masked by the catchy melodies and hooks. Give it a try!

3 Likes

Thumbs up, cool track. :+1:

(Edit)

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Before caffeine.

After caffeine:

1 Like

I occasionally forget that Daft Punk exists, and I know that makes me a terrible person. Great tune.

Vaporwave has the amazing ability to make you feel nostalgic for times and places that might never have existed at all, which is pretty remarkable given that the whole genre started out as a meme.

1 Like

Yeah. Had I been doing “the most influential
” instead of my personal faves, a couple more albums would have made the list. This would have been one of them - Macintosh Plus’ Floral Shoppe. Vaporwave blew up (in an underground way) off the back of this album. Track two is legendary.

Well, as legendary as any vaporwave track can be. Lulz.

One of my favorite tracks from Flamingosis:

1 Like
1 Like

Rush- The Garden. Thank you, Neil. :cry:

2 Likes

Indeed. RIP.

1 Like
1 Like

Becoming a bigger fan of Poliça all the time.

I’ve been digging Frost* again. The last time I really listened to them was over ten years ago. This is a cut from their latest (2016) album, falling Satellites.