What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

search “Alestorm - Drink” on youtube. your welcome :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

A quiet piece from Pat Metheny - Letter From Home

2 Likes

In Illinois we have something similar but I think they’re not actually talking about driving.

EDIT:

I assume you already know about Preston Reed if you know Pat Metheny.

2 Likes

In Maidjan by Heilung. Not my usual pick for music but it’s an experience unlike anything I have heard or seen. Some of the commenters call it experimental folk or ancient metal. I believe they themselves refer to it as Amplified History. Like I stated, it’s an experience.

1 Like

Starts off as a standard, straight ahead rock track and then the chorus really morphs it into something else. That kick drum against the hi-hat rhythm just adds to the tension.

And some more prog, from a super group Explorer’s Club:

2 Likes

My toon’s name says it all lmao.

1 Like

Was feeling the Man in Black this morning. On his last album he did some wonderful covers/renditions of other songs that just hit you right.

2 Likes

Tracks from DJMax Respect V

Makou - A Lie

House Rulez - Do it!

Makou - Heavenly

Hayako - U.A.D

Ruby Tuesday - Showtime

SiNA x CHUCK - Fancy Night

Supbaby - The Feelings

(Technika 2 DLC)
Makou - Say It From Your Heart

(Technika 3 DLC) Irish Dance!

Makou - Emblem

1 Like

Came across this group a couple days ago on America’s Got Talent, a weird combo of Bluegrass and Hip Hop, but I’m digging it…

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

listening to Credence’s Run Through the Jungle while riding that Maw supply caravan…

grab the ringer, Dude…15 m-p-h on the wheel…

and an old time favorite from SoCal’s Baked Potato:

2 Likes

Stop the presses! There is new Tenacious D!

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

These are such easy listening, well crafted pop songs; has such a good vibe to me:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Some early country rock

2 Likes

Some stuff some epics:

Flame retardant protection required to mitigate any face melting from the shredding:

And yes, Rick helped arrange and play the original Cat Stevens put out:

Those sound great! I’ve heard the second cut before, but haven’t really taken the time to appreciate the production and cross-over vibe.

4 Likes