What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

The Minor Alps - I Don’t Know What To Do With My Hands

I doubt anyone will like this song unless they’re into the Dead, but I could be wrong.

“Half of my life
I spent doin’ time for some other f*cker’s crime
The other half found me stumbling 'round drunk on Burgundy wine”
“But I’ll get back on my feet again someday
The good Lord willin’
If He says I may
I know that the life I’m livin’s no good
I’ll get a new start, live the life I should
I’ll get up and fly away,
I’ll get up and fly away, fly away”

flies away

:dancer:

Currently, this afternoon:

“Sure don’t know what I’m going for, but I’m gonna go for it for sure.”

1 Like

I need to listen to these more, I think I know more of The Band then them.

This is my contribution for the day:

1 Like

Curve - I Speak Your Every Word

I’m so low in subs and stuff, wonder if I posted here, would any join and help my channel out?

One of my favorite Dead songs to dance with. Starts at 1:05

1 Like

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square:

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square:

And a bit more recent work from Nicolas Godin:

1 Like

If you produce music, by all means feel free to post it here, over the years I’ve seen quite a few post their own stuff here. I have no clue as to how it would work out for subs, but if someone produces music I like (cough, Buhbli, cough), I’ll subscribe without a second thought.

But that’s just me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll try to post more of my stuff here then and see how it goes :slight_smile: And thanks for the support btw, really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Heard this first today:

Which made me put this on next:

(My god, look at Eric B.'s chain. Forgot about that gem of a cover shot.)

Which of course led to volume going up, and:

And that makes me wanna listen to Assembly Line by the Commodores … but I’ll stop there for today LOL. :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry, one more. The new Disclosure stuff is :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Here’s an old favorite that I completely forgot about for decades until it popped up in my Youtube feed last night, and then I completely forgot about it again until I remembered this thread.

Enjoy this elegant music… for a more civilized age.

Not so much the song as it’s very well known, but the video. I love this video!!

Primal, Elemental, Pagan, Natural…so well made, however, there are some flashes of animated nudity, but please take it context those of you with itchy flag fingers.

1 Like

Buhbli - New World
Listening to it now 'cause it tends to relax me…

1 Like

Excellent, thanks!

I dunno why, but when I first visited your channel I didn’t realize you had so much music on there - now I noticed you have a ton so I’m gonna go listen to a bunch more! :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

Do you do Soundcloud / Bandcamp? Or have you ever thought of mixing an hour’s worth of tracks together and doing Mixcloud? I honestly think you have great production / remix skills. You deserve literally 1,000x more subs than you have, just gotta get the right person to notice. :crossed_fingers:

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_square: :white_medium_small_square:

Heard this last night on Metropolis / KCRW:

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_square: :white_medium_small_square:

Edit: I got you on Skio too. Liked/commented your last track, good luck on the contest!

2 Likes

:heart: Thanks bud!
It definitely gets harder mentally when the exposure is so minimal but comments like yours are appreciate and help a lot. Hopefully that right person notices soon (hehehe).

I did have a SoundCloud but had to delete it 'cause of some issues, and their customer service was taking so long to help. I’ll probably get it back up soon this week. I was contemplating a BandCamp.

For now my main presence is on YouTube with more coming tomorrow.

Happy listening by the way on the other songs/remixes I have up there! I’m slowly changing titles with the earlier ones uploaded that have ‘NOMNOM’ which was an earlier alias lol.

EDIT Just saw the edit… thanks for the support on SKIO!

1 Like

Is Musicland an original track or is that a remix?

2 Likes