What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

Excellent!

More excellence. I discovered Boards of Canada only recently myself, heard them on Soma FM (somafm.com) and fell in love.

Supreme excellence. Royalty even. :sunglasses:

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square:

Along the Earth, Wind and Fire lines, here’s a bit of Portuguese disco from forty years ago that feels quite influenced by EW&F. Love this track:

1 Like

I recently found cuts from Daryl’s house and this collaboration with Cee Lo feels really good

Just killer music

1 Like

Man, that has such a breezy island feel! Definitely sounds reminiscent of EWF, Phil Bailey all over that. Also reminds me of Mister Ocean:

1 Like

dances

:dancer:

3 Likes

Heard this cover on my local jazz station tonight. Was pleased:

2 Likes

I love Oasis!

Sad that the two brothers kept getting at each other’s throat and the band broke up.

Awesome cover.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Piroshka - What’s Next

No WAY!!! I used to go watch Chris Poland, Pag and Kofi Baker all the time in Los Angeles! Love their sound!

Sister Cheryl and Where’s My Hat and Photograph are awesome takes

This goes so well with ICC and TOC, especially with Theoden…I mean Tirion’s voice overs

Currently?

1 Like

Lucky you! I’m guessing the Baked Potato? Poland is amazing as are the rest of his band mates. Poland doesn’t even need a band to sound great though…

Definitely one of my favorite guitarists of all time. Just amazing tone, phrasing and note choices, always. You can always tell when Poland is playing even way back in his Megadeth days he was one of a kind.

1 Like

This is for all the people

Yeah!

Many a night spent there.

Also, I’m just now noticing your awesome guild name.

1 Like

Mr. Gilbert is definitely another one of my favs. Who else but Gilbert would come up with this?

Good stuff!

1 Like

I love how I ended with this!