What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

Original. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impressed. Very.

Those are some high-energy festival vibes, man. Loving that one! That saw bass is great, vocals are awesome. Great video too, goes perfect with the tune!

Edit: Figured I should put the one with the video if I’m gonna talk about the video LOL.

1 Like

Aww thanks man! means a tonne, it’s a track I did a while back, never gained label traction and I didn’t want it to collect dust so was pushing it on YouTube. I’m glad you also like the video I made, best I can do with free clips I found.

The vocals are mine just ‘modulated’ and ‘pitched’ so it’s a fun 'lil tid bit I like to share with people too!

1 Like

Another video I made a while back on an original I was super happy about when it was done. Kinda was at a rough spot mentally and just did this ‘feel good’ track!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Currently?

While finishing my coffee and doing some blueprint review. Hope Monday treats everyone well!

1 Like

Have you heard of Plini?

It’s instrumental like Ohm, plenty of virtuosity, and some clean melodies and grooves. Kind of like Liquid Tension Experiment but more “pastel” and airy, but nice and proggy. Edit to add: Steve Vai and Satriani come to mind, too. Maybe even some Holdsworth.

2 Likes

Electric Sunrise is pretty sweet. Never heard of them but the guitar playing and phrasing on that one reminds me of Mika Tyyskä’s style…

Not sure for how long it’ll be up but;

1 Like

I share with you now one of my three top cures for random earwigs:

Steely Dan - Time out of Mind

(poster is not responsible for earwig removal backfires)

2 Likes
1 Like

Love Steeley Dan.

3 Likes

when your engaged in 100 man siege warfare just cant stop

The other Canadian trio

2 Likes