What are you hoping for 9.1.5

This is the sticking point for me a bit, but even that for me at this point is less about allowing Ren’dorei to look like Quel’dorei and more that I want to be able to have my Sin’dorei characters to lean even more into their own aesthetic. If the most obvious distinguishing feature between Sin’dorei and Ren’dorei is going to be that one can have green eyes and the other can have purple skin, I’d like to see more Sin’dorei customization options (long-term, obviously, because other races have a greater need for more options) that specifically belong to the Sin’dorei and wouldn’t make sense for Ren’dorei or Quel’dorei. Give us things like red and gold tattoos the color of sunset, perhaps even with phoenix imagery (think Hanzo’s Farstrider skin in Heroes of the Storm), or red sleeve tattoos like Rommath.

5 Likes

Draenei are just drifting along for the ride it seems. I wouldn’t mind a Nuuri cameo or maybe something that hints that she’s still alive somewhere :thinking:

I’m just rather curious if the heritage quest chain will just include their new leader Rokhan or Rokhan and Loa!Vol’jin.

Per Dark Ranger Velonara, the majority of the dark rangers remained with the Horde. She appeared near the Orgrimmar Embassy after the Warchief of the Horde quest was completed and could be spoken to.

And just I’m rather curious how the Forsaken feel about Voss, who joined them during BfA, leading them over established figures like Velonara or Belmont.

I’m rather curious on that as well.

I think that 9.1.5 would be the perfect time for the night elf heritage armor, especially since Tyrande and Shandris have a conversation about looking towards future outside the Heart of the Forest.

I just wonder if all Pandaren will get the same exact armor or if the armor will be faction tinted.

With how orc and human focused Blizzard could be at times, I’m a bit surprised that they haven’t gotten theirs yet.

1 Like

They technically did, they tend to get the lion’s share of appearances. WoD had armor sets from almost every clan, and also gave updated Stormwind human armor. In addition, the Arathi Warfront was pure orc and human stuff.

Night elves and forsaken did technically got some with the Darkshore Warfront, but there was a clear difference in attention to detail and quality. Don’t get me wrong, some of the night elf stuff is nice, particularly the weapons (barring them making glaives demon hunter only…) but the forsaken stuff evokes their themes and has far more effort put into it than the night elf stuff.

You still hope for anything, involving this multi expansion arc? I kept my expectations low after BFA and I’m still disappointed that we went through BFA for this Jailer plot.

What I think is likely to happen is a short quest chain about learning what Slyvanas knows about the Jailer, that somehow leads to her using the power and knowledge the Jailer gave her to help the Primus forge a new Sigil of Oribos.

Nah.
I fully agree that orcs have gotten a ton of orc gear. There’s absolutely no arguing that at all.
Heritage is different. Heritage gear can be transmogged at any level, and is typically (granted, not always) of far higher quality than WoD gear is.

Thus far to the best of my knowledge, only shaman has access to a white wolf cowl. There’s only one wolf cowl from vanilla that any class can transmog, as a for instance.

Knowing Blizzard, its probably a Burka.

1 Like

For Night Elves, because the race is known to never show a lot of skin.

1 Like

Because of current events, Blizzard is going to pretend that feminism isn’t a thing.

I don’t believe in a Night Elf heritage armor at all, but if there was one, it would be some really bulky, covering and full set, something that’s completely out of place.
Have you seen some of the warfront armors that were supposed to be night elf themed?

That would be the reward after the questline where we’re told that the Night Elves will be extinct in a few generations, of course.

Blizzard should just make the Night Elven Heritage Armor consist only of Dark Troll Masks, and call it a day.

Kind of like that ZG mask that a Poster around here wears. But Dark Troll themed.

The posters who profess to be fans don’t even believe in their heritage. So just let them wear Troll masks to respect their true heritage.

1 Like

You mean that blue and yellow abomination made by humie-stans? Yes, I sadly have.

Shush you.

That spray bottle would have been more helpful than Elune as Teldrassil burned.

Maybe that can be the Night Elven Heritage Weapon. A spray bottle of water.

2 Likes

I’m expecting MU orcs and Vanilla humans to be the last races to get heritage armor specifically because they usually get so much focus. They still need proper heritage armor, no doubt about that, but there’s a lot more transmog already available that generally fits orc and human visual aesthetics in game than for any other playable race, and I’ve noticed that the order of release for the core race heritage armor we’ve already gotten seems to take that into account. For example, there’s not a lot of armor available Horde-side that really fits Blood Elf aesthetic beyond a few of the Legion raid class sets and old low-resolution Burning Crusade sets, so the addition of the heritage armor significantly increased the amount of transmog available that fit that aesthetic. Likewise for the other core races that have already gotten their heritage armor. The remaining core races that haven’t gotten their heritage armor yet aren’t quite so lacking in available options. For example, the MU Draenei also have the same problem as the Blood Elves of a lot of the good transmog for them being from Burning Crusade and therefore lower resolution, but they benefit more than Blood Elves do from newer sets and weapons added in WoD and Legion. Based on that, I expect that the next races to get heritage armor will be pandaren, Vanilla trolls and MU Draenei, then followed by Night Elves and Forsaken, then MU Orcs and Vanilla humans, since the BfA warfront armor was clearly inspired by those last four races.