What are you hoping for 9.1.5

I am not sure if new costumisations would happen this expansion… Or maybe I missed something.
9.1.5 should be something good… than maybe I would return to play .

Blizzard announced yesterday that they’re reversing course on a previous statement made and are going to continue working on additional customizations, starting with planned Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei options for 9.1.5. They also announced that Void Elves will be getting ear size options, druids some new travel forms, and just announced about an hour ago that Void Elves will be getting some natural hair colors: https://www.wowhead.com/news/5-natural-hair-color-options-for-void-elves-coming-in-patch-9-1-5-323871

2 Likes

Especially after Rommath, seeing Kael’thas suddenly back and clearly a traitor again, burns him into cinders in turn.

Not sure why people assume older characters would have been any different if they were never removed and/or killed from the faction.

I hope for Baine to do anything- except find the nearest Alliance character and plant his lips completely and firmly on their butt.
I hope for Voss, Calia, Derek and maybe a few others to discuss the future of the Forsaken.
I hope for Lor’themar and Thalyssra to discuss the future of the Horde side elven nations.
I hope for information on how Kul Tiras, Zandalar, or the Night Elf Rebuilding is going.

I hope for not an iota of content even discussing Jailer, Waifu, Golden Boy, the Dreadlords, the First Ones or any other colossally dull retconned and ruined Cosmic Concept…

9 Likes

Good Story and a Story that doesn’t disappoint others.

Well this was a fun addition, yes I know it has nothing to do with lore but still, this does prove they are listening if only abit.

I hope So will End quickly and the Jailer will destroy the universe, so we can get an updated Azeroth.

I don’t think it will happen. There is nothing I want or care for in SL.

I only want a sound enough conclusion so that shadowlands gets the WoD treatment in terms of story and becomes largely ignored.

I want Arthas to be redeemed and to come back as a mainstay character (and lead the forsaken). I will fight anyone that wants to on this point, this is the last drop of irrational fanboyism that I have for this game’s lore.

Currently nothing.

Seriously, my thoughts have been empty concerning the story. I have nothing to look forward.

However, I am excited about the new customization options :smiley:

I hope for him to permanently die then permanently delete himself like Garrosh did.
He’s utterly, wholly, completely worthless to the Horde and its playerbase.

8 Likes

I think we’re due for some more race/class combinations, but I doubt seriously that that’ll come in a .5 patch - although of course it’s possible.

For actual hopes, based on what we already know is coming, I wish dearly for Suramar style nightborne visuals as an option, not the abominations we currently have.

If the reason we can follow the Jailer is because he somehow forgot to remove that power from her it will be… entirely expected and also very annoying.

4 Likes

Honestly, I’m just hoping that that power doesn’t allow her to become the new Arbiter. -.-’

The bar is VERY low…

2 Likes

That would be terrible. Let Arthas be dead and don’t ruin his story. He can’t be redeemed.

7 Likes

They’re probably going the D&D 5E Warlock route and saying that once the power was bestowed, the patron couldn’t take it away.
Taking away a strong woman’s power isn’t very feminist.

OMG… Finally High elves 🧝‍♀ :heart::heart::heart::heart:
How great is that …
Thanks

1 Like

Yeah i might just unsub if that end up being the case. Have fun playing a horde race on the alliance in a dead game.

1 Like

High Elves aren’t a Horde race.

Yes they are since BC. I see that you want to make the lore even more messy.

1 Like
1 Like