What are you guys maining for shadowlands and why

i want to hear all your reasons and explanations please !!

1 Like

This is my Ally main, not sure about Horde yet… considering Warlock :thinking:

1 Like

very nice thank you

1 Like

Warrior. There is no other choice.

7 Likes

Priest. Cause I always main priest.

4 Likes

This guy. He’s mining/skinning and solo
blood DK makes life a lot easier in new content than a squishy class.

1 Like

Respect.

/10

1 Like

I’m going Demon Hunter because I like the dps, simplicity and rotation of this class. I believe melee are better performing compared to magic in the coming expac so that encourages me.

Hoping to also off tank too~ just to take more responsibility and initiative. Haven’t learnt it for this class but enjoyed it on pall!

I am thinking about swapping to a new Vulpera Mage. I already have a Mage, but it ain’t Vulpera. I’ll roll the character, get it to max lvl and gear him up well, then see if I finalize my choice. If I don’t, it will be back to this toon that I’ve loved for a while, but ranged DPS feels a bit more natural to me.

1 Like

Possibly a DK, since it seems like they might be quite central to the story. So there’d be some good RP value to be had. But that’s assuming we do get 2 handed frost back. Though in all likelihood I’ll end up falling back on my old reliable ret paladin. They are the best spec in the game after all.

1 Like

Fairlight. She’s an applied Photon-Particle Physicist. So naturally she wants to see if the Maw is so dense that even THE LIGHT cannot escape it.

5 Likes

This girl, windwalker monk. I don’t change mains, she’s mine through everything. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

we don’t get to alt

(Well, I don’t do alts…so, typing for myself, perhaps)

1 Like

This frost DK because she is fun to play and pretty good with damage (at least right now…) However I also am probably going to have a second main, my 120 fury warrior that is also a Lot of fun to play.

I can’t decide between them so will go with both of them.

Warlock…as always.

Last time I mained something different was in WotLK (Druid).

2 Likes

This chick. I love playing blood. Plus since Blizz will be unlocking DK class for all races, I have my fingers crossed for some long overdue maintenance.

I also have a golden space-goat pally that I enjoy as a close second.

Hunter, because I tried to main something else every expansion and always come back.

Vanilla:Hunter
BC: Hunter
Wrath: Hunter
Cata: Mage… no! Rogue… back to hunter
Mists: Warlock… no mage… back to hunter.
WoD: Rogue! Wait gladiator stance?!
Legion: Back to rogue… nah, hunter.
BfA: Ok rogue, mage… nvm hunter…

Tl;dr: Gladiator speeeeeeec

10 Likes

Lejk the Enhancement Shaman.

Because Lejk is life. :yum:

2 Likes

Depends on the solo dungeon. I may switch to a warlock because I rather suspect the dungeon won’t be friendly to glass cannons.

Edgy Horde panda DK : D

2 Likes